Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Stella showing up at your house not good. Scarey yoke.

Coming in the back door, then the front, she'll be coming in the windows yet..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Kerry Anne must have a storyline coming up. I heard she's "revealing all" in the RTE Guide this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭jos28

I'm really concerned ! I'm planning a trip to Galway but my passport is out of date and I'm afraid I won't get through immigration. It would appear that the Minister for Justice has installed a border around the entire county and everyone arriving in any part of Galway is monitoring by An Garda Siochána. Thank God this new system is up and running, it's a relief to know that the authorities know if a member of the public has arrived in Galway :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Ciaran the fella from Love Hate is that his name, knows a lot more

Pity he doesn't know where the garage that is supposed to be his place of work is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Someone give that Stella girl a contract! In the few episodes she has been in, she has proven shes a great actress, certainly able to stand up there with the decent actors of FC, I really hope they keep her on and explore the back story.

Has nobody considered that Katy really IS staying with Stella, and when the cops were dragged in, as Katy knew they would be, she got Stella to threaten Debbie to spill all or else she will. This whole thing could just be a clever way to force Debbie to tell the truth. I know its a bit to swallow especially since Katy and Stella are not that close but stranger things have happened.

Also, Sash, mind your own fcuking business and stop telling Decco how to live his life :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Coming in the back door, then the front, she'll be coming in the windows yet..

Ha, I just said 'she'll probably come down the chimney next time'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

dee_mc wrote: »
    Ha, I just said 'she'll probably come down the chimney next time'!

She will crawl out of the TV like the girl in The Ring! Or pop out of the top of the toilet like Bosco !!

#waysforstellatoenter

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

I don't think Stella had a gang, I think she IS the gang!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She will crawl out of the TV like the girl in The Ring! Or pop out of the top of the toilet like Bosco !!

#waysforstellatoenter

Ah stop I've to go toilet now and there is an old Bosco doll in the house #scared****less

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

That girl Sean likes is about 23 and Mondo is 30 in real life (and looks older I think ) and they are supposed to have been in the same class in school? For God's sake!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

I don't think Stella had a gang, I think she IS the gang!

It wasn't a gang it was the Hair Bear bunch - you should see the others :P:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,798 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

happyday wrote: »
    That girl Sean likes is about 23 and Mondo is 30 in real life (and looks older I think ) and they are supposed to have been in the same class in school? For God's sake!

Maybe Mondo got held back a few years!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

Maybe Mondo got held back a few years!

Maybe he started Jr infants when he was 10

Go Stella Go ! She's brilliant and actually has a beautiful face if you look beyond the mad hair & clothes .

So sick of Stripey ....her daughter should come first especially after losing Michael. I lost a child and not in a million years would you put an affair in front of a remaining child . Very out of touch script writing !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Menopause!! Seriously what the heck is it?

Stella, on her first visit to Stripey's and Gripey's house, comes in the back door and not the front, even though Stripey didn't know who she was until she was in the kitchen.# Only in Carrigstown.

How did she even know where the O' Briens lived :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Go Stella Go ! She's brilliant and actually has a beautiful face if you look beyond the mad hair & clothes .

So sick of Stripey ....her daughter should come first especially after losing Michael. I lost a child and not in a million years would you put an affair in front of a remaining child . Very out of touch script writing !

Its ridiculous. Id be so worried if I didn't hear from one of my kids for a day, never mind a week and them missing an exam. Does anybody know where in Galway she was going? You'd at least ask your daughter who she was going to stay with. I know, I know - Galway is just a black hole as far as the well paid scriptwriters are concerned.

bazermc wrote: »

.....taking a pause from men ?? :confused: (Unlikely in Jane's case !)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Fittle wrote: »
    Why does rachel not care that her best friend is missing?

She's hitting the sparkling water hard

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Stella's back! Debs lucky she didn't bring her girl gang! Gripes: "What do you mean a gang?" Yea what the hell sort of a gang? Like the Jets and the Sharks?

I think stella's gang was called fossetts

• Advertisement

Fittle wrote: »
    Why does rachel not care that her best friend is missing?

Debbie is showing little care her daughter is missing why should Rachel then

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Someone give that Stella girl a contract! In the few episodes she has been in, she has proven shes a great actress,
    stella_zpsehzywvvd.jpg

She's great entertainment but not yet a great actress she hasn't shown that quality thus far and she doesn't have to it's Fair City

stella2_zpserxs1z2m.jpg

It's when Pete, Damien and Alma pop back up when you don't want them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

She's great entertainment but not a great actress she hasn't shown that quality thus far and she doesn't have to it's Fair City

I have to agree she hasn't really done anything yet, we need to see more sides of her to say she's good/bad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

It's why she ain't be getting dates?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I have to agree she hasn't really done anything yet, we need to see more sides of her to say she's good/bad

Well I would rather look at her doing nothing than bore-fests like Orla, Niamh and Paul any day of the week. I too hope she stays and her character is fleshed out a bit.

fair_zpshcybubmi.jpg

Anyone know what the letters TF stand for on Deegans shoulder?, My brother says it stands for Thick F****R :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

What have I missed in the last week? I've missed FC :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

It's why she ain't be getting dates?

Yes. The "Sniff Factor" is gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Decco's yet again stalked by the bad smell!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement