Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Again it seems like Deegan is making his lines up on the spot

Back with the men's shed plot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Back with the men's shed plot

And Damo and Pete! Riveting.

Oh, Jane's menopause as well... We're spoiled!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

How can Melanie the cleaner cover the assistant manager's shifts ???

I can predict the future, that ring will be lost

• Advertisement

Sasha has a new sash, miss her coat already :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

desbrook wrote: »
    Well, Debbie did it.

You do realise Tommy's maintaining 200 plus rooms as well as knocking stripes off Stripey. A few shifts for the cleaner? Child's play!

Posters in Galway and Carraigstown that should cover it.

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Posters in Galway and Carraigstown that should cover it.

That's if Galway immigration allow 40 coats access!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

I think the female Garda's acting is way more "suspicious" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Has Pete just gone in and written his own prescription, or do we have a new doctor?

There hasn't been a single transaction on her account. Stripey: What does that mean?.......this from a woman managing a 200 plus room hotel!

What's Mondo and his make me your best man? Decco's can't stand the guy, and they aren't friends......

Cus there's no guests

fair_zpshcybubmi.jpg

Anyone know what the letters TF stand for on Deegans shoulder?, My brother says it stands for Thick F****R :)

A Garda's epaulette displays his or her "Shoulder Number" which is assigned according to Division and is unique to each member.

Also her picture being on the garda portal... that's only available to people who work in the Garda Area not the general public. He should have said garda website

I don't mean to alarm anyone but I just realized.........Farrah and Hughie are missing too, Havnt seen them in weeks! OMG whoever took Katy must've taken Amanda too

Big Bad Decco Bishop is like what? 5 foot tall?

No planning permission needed for this men's shed then...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭political analyst

Why does Damien still against Pete? That debacle about Doug letting the party take place in Charlie's house and Pete covering for him is in the past and that fire at the shed (caused by Pete and Dermot breaking the poitín containers) that Caoimhe got caught up in was an accident.

• Advertisement

Would it be outside RTEs 50k per episode to actually go and shoot something on location? That might portray her friends and family actually looking for her, not just sitting the pub or putting up posters in the community Centre! I don't mind FC being bad but the writing is so lazy. Who goes to work or for a drink when their daughters been missing for 2 weeks. That's why I think FC is something from the Twilight Zone and they can't leave Carraigstown. So where did she Katy go after McCoys? Straight out the door onto a waiting bus? Will there be a mention of CCTV? But sure know there's no CCTV in Carraigstown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

They glossed over Stellas alibi very fast. I still think shes behind it, she offered to let Katy crash over for a week or so and not use her phone etc in an attempt to force Debbie to confess the affair to the Guards. Although now its dragging out to the stage where the truth will have to come out next week or sooner.

Or....maybe Stella kidnapped Katy?? Have no idea why but has anyone else any better ideas!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Why is the cleaner constantly in the new-build gym that's not yet open...what is she cleaning:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,797 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

If anybody is wondering about the rooms.
    I studied Hospitality in college and worked in hotels and often there was 400+ rooms on the system but in fact there was only about 40 rooms. There was about 10 on each floor.
    I think the reason for this was because of the booking system required three digits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭political analyst

They glossed over Stellas alibi very fast. I still think shes behind it, she offered to let Katy crash over for a week or so and not use her phone etc in an attempt to force Debbie to confess the affair to the Guards. Although now its dragging out to the stage where the truth will have to come out next week or sooner.

Or....maybe Stella kidnapped Katy?? Have no idea why but has anyone else any better ideas!
    Deegan's colleague said that the alibi was verified and, by the way, Tommy is a suspect because he had a row with Katy just before her disappearance.

If anybody is wondering about the rooms.
    I studied Hospitality in college and worked in hotels and often there was 400+ rooms on the system but in fact there was only about 40 rooms. There was about 10 on each floor.
    I think the reason for this was because of the booking system required three digits.

Well for the purpose of our entertainment the Ballintine has200 plus rooms. If you don't like that, get lost!😉

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Deegan's colleague said that the alibi was verified and, by the way, Tommy is a suspect because he had a row with Katy just before her disappearance.

So....maybe Tommy has kidnapped her then?? Its food for thought, the man is clearly unstable and he knew if this affair got out then that would be all over for him as far as reputation, job etc and he would be left with nothing. Its not beyond belief, the man already has attempted murder and set cameras up to spy on his wife. Political Analyst, I believe you have cracked the case!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

If anybody is wondering about the rooms. I studied Hospitality in college and worked in hotels and often there was 400+ rooms on the system but in fact there was only about 40 rooms. There was about 10 on each floor. I think the reason for this was because of the booking system required three digits.

I work in a place with three rooms... 101,202,and 303. Nothing to do with any sort of computerized system!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Can they just please get to the point of whatever they're attempting to achieve with that Oisin/Charlotte/Jane fiasco. Talk about dragging stuff out.

• Advertisement

So....maybe Tommy has kidnapped her then?? Its food for thought, the man is clearly unstable and he knew if this affair got out then that would be all over for him as far as reputation, job etc and he would be left with nothing. Its not beyond belief, the man already has attempted murder and set cameras up to spy on his wife. Political Analyst, I believe you have cracked the case!

But isn't he all for Debbie telling Eoghan - wasn't he there with her last night when Eoghan came home and she was about to tell him, and Eoghan asked him to leave as he needed to talk to her about Katy.
    Katy seemed very down before she left, I wonder has she taken her own life?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement