Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

If anybody is wondering about the rooms.
    I studied Hospitality in college and worked in hotels and often there was 400+ rooms on the system but in fact there was only about 40 rooms. There was about 10 on each floor.
    I think the reason for this was because of the booking system required three digits.

Most hotels work like that! The first digit being the floor number. So a hotel with 6 floors with 10 rooms per floor could go up to room 611 (as many of them don't have a room 13 - presumably for the benefit of the superstitiouis!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Stephen Hero

walshb wrote: »
    Whatever about the good or bad of the stories, Pete and Damo is quite possibly the dullest and most boring and 'going nowhere' story in soap history!

Not helped by Maclean Burke being a complete asshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Best little actress on TV in years. Love ellie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

But it was partly as a result of Pete's actions that Caoimhe even went there in the first place, of course Damien is gonna be sore about it with Pete and also, not to forget Pete being a complete snob and d!ckhead to Tommy over not leaving him help with the jobs and trying to convince anyone who would listen that Tommy was bad news. Pete really should look at himself in the mirror before he judges others!

Tommy? Bad news? Never! What a snob Pete is to be wary of the local psycho woman stalking shooter!

Btw, anyone know if Caoimhe went to specsavers yet? Needing to light up a match in a well lit shed to see inches in front of her isn't a good sign for one's eyesight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Faur city is a million times better than red rock. Hundreds of different story lines going on. Hence all the boards .ie comments daily. Tuned in to red rok a few times but felt I was just watching constant repeats. Same story and sets 24/7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

That picture of Katy on her missing poster is hilarious! Should read "responds to Katy, lives a cup of tea"

Ah, Oisin. Interesting at the start. Now about as relevant as a Sony Walkman!

Eskimo boy's reaction to Tommy is so believable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

That Ama one bugs the 5rap out of me.

wait what murder investigation?

• Advertisement

You lose your son violently at the hand of his stepfather, and now your daughter's missing and presumed either dead or close to death. What do you do as a mother? Go into work glammed up and stock a vending machine! Best soap ever!

Finally someone mentions Tommys chequered past! Would Debbie not take a few days off from work while her daughter is missing? Sure the cleaner can cover her shift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

wait what murder investigation?

A reception desk killed Mumbles and done a runner and Eoghan is being blamed as he brushed against Mumbles hair during the incident...

Ha, Deegan is great!!!! So cliche!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Why is Deegan whispering?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Is Debbie a sister of Clare Daly.

A reception desk killed Mumbles and done a runner and Eoghan is being blamed as he brushed against Mumbles hair during the incident...

Ha, Deegan is great!!!! So cliche!!

oh I thought I missed out on an important death.
    God Deegan is really being Mr bad cop isn't he.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I'd say Katie's gone off to pay that ESB Bill...there has to be some relevance to that 50 euro note being zoomed in on last week......

walshb wrote: »
    You lose your son violently at the hand of his stepfather, and now you daughter's missing and presumed either dead or close to death. What do you do as a mother? Go into work glammed up and stock a vending machine! Best soap ever!

Oh come on!! Do you honestly blame Eoghan for that!!

"a sexual relationship".............Oh Deegan!! No Deegan, it's a book club!

Is Debbie a sister of Clare Daly.

ha, I was trying to put a face on her!!!

• Advertisement

What motivation have Charoisin to be so mean to Jane? And how can she not twig those to twerps are involved in all her recent bouts of bad luck

Oh come on!! Do you honestly blame Eoghan for that!!

Jeez, after you I post here more than anyone. Could you not sense any sarcasm there? Maybe I should have put the word violently in inverted commas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

"a sexual relationship".............Oh Deegan!! No Deegan, it's a book club!

Oh it's highly sexual ! Is it really the first question a guard would ask ? Like WTF else kinda relationship was he expecting

Jane has her date in the evening, cut to blinding sun in the Ballityne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

The writing and acting in this episode is the worst yet.

WTF

Extra not only talking...........................SINGING!!!!!

FFS.....Brilliantly bad! Beat that, Decco!

In fairness that was a very funny scene!! The faces on Decco and Kerri Anne!

• Advertisement

oh god make it stop

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement