Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The funny thing is this Oislotte story is probably intended to be comedic relief from the more serious goings on that everyone in Galway has told the police Katy isnt there and never came there and now the Gardai y have extended their search to the community centre. Deegan must have a busy job if he goes into such rigorous investigatory mode everytime someone isn't seen for a few days, especially considering in the locale he is stationed, people are known to go missing for the best part of two and a half months .

Also, christ looks like he is competing with Robbie with the greassiest slick back hair these days. On Sunday I could see the production staff and camera shining on his skull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Callum returns to knock out Oisin

No no. You obvioulsy haven't the first clue about Callum. He'll come storming back "not giving a rats ass," threatening everyone in sight and pretending to throw his weight around for weeks before curling up in a corner somewhere., and possibly falling "back in love" with Charlit!

Where is greasy haired gravley voiced Robbie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

The description for tonights episode is "A visitor disturbs the O Briens"....hmm, could this visitor be Katy, finally back after a few weeks God only knows where? More likely though its going to be someone with a connection to what happened to Katy so...Stella, Tommy or a criminal with a grudge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,787 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The description for tonights episode is "A visitor disturbs the O Briens"....hmm, could this visitor be Katy, finally back after a few weeks God only knows where? More likely though its going to be someone with a connection to what happened to Katy so...Stella, Tommy or a criminal with a grudge.

I thought it was said all ready on the thread it's
    Cathal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

sash and Laura to get together
    how will the any men be able to handle that?!?

I thought it was said all ready on the thread it's
    Cathal

Ok so I really only started watching FC again this January so I'm not up on who Cathal is and what he means for the family? Can I get a brief catch up please??

Ok so I really only started watching FC again this January so I'm not up on who Cathal is and what he means for the family? Can I get a brief catch up please??

He was a son of that gangland boss that was played by Don Baker. He ran the Ballintine. HE kidnapped Debbie when she found out.. during the rescue attempt Eoin accidently shoved Michael into the bar which killed him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,787 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

There's this guy called Flynn. He's an organised crime boss. Cathal is his son.
    Cathal joined Fair City late last year as the manger of the hotel. Cathal/Flynn were using the hotel to cover drug money.
    Cathal really manipulated Debbie in the hotel and she became suspicious of him
    Tommy basically set up cameras and had recording that he was up to know good.
    Debbie ended up being held hostage in the basement of the hotel by Cathal eventually she was found by Michael/Tommy/Eoghan. A struggle broke out and Michael hit his head and died.
    It was the same night that his uncle held Nash, Paul, Carol, Robbie, Rachel hostage on the station.
    That's a brief summary.

He was a son of that gangland boss that was played by Don Baker. He ran the Ballintine. HE kidnapped Debbie when she found out.. during the rescue attempt Eoin accidently shoved Michael into the bar which killed him

Ah thanks I'm clued in now.

• Advertisement

There's this guy called Flynn. He's an organised crime boss. Cathal is his son.
    Cathal joined Fair City late last year as the manger of the hotel. Cathal/Flynn were using the hotel to cover drug money.
    Cathal really manipulated Debbie in the hotel and she became suspicious of him
    Tommy basically set up cameras and had recording that he was up to know good.
    Debbie ended up being held hostage in the basement of the hotel by Cathal eventually she was found by Michael/Tommy/Eoghan. A struggle broke out and Michael hit his head and died.
    It was the same night that his uncle held Nash, Paul, Carol, Robbie, Rachel hostage on the station.
    That's a brief summary.

Thanks very much, appreciate it. It makes sense now that maybe Katy is being held hostage now by a criminal out for revenge. So much for my Stella theory!

Stellas arrivals whether through the back or front door, letting herself in without a knock don't seem to disturb The O' Ripeys seemingly. They ask who she is (not why she let herself in) when she arrives and once she tells them she is the girl from The Bash Street Kids Gang that stabbed someone they just go "ah, it's Stella how's things" "Nothing much, just clowning about"

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

A visitor disturbs the O'Briens?
    My first thought when reading that was: has Katy been abducted by aliens?
    Maybe one of the script writers is a sci-fi fan.

Ha!! This explains a he'll of a lot regarding your defence of the show Wanderer! 2016 has been a good year for FC compared to last year and that's saying something !!! Junior dying from an ear infection, Mumbles murdered by a reception desk, the love square between Greasy, Dan, Caddle, Yvonne, Louise just being Louise, Max, and many more! Ah.......the memories !!

I'm just joking by the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Whats the point of hiding the name in the spoiler and then you mention the name in your comment!

sash and Laura to get together
    how will the any men be able to handle that?!?

oh, ffs. Such a load of cliche. This is the girl who ruined her relationship, caused her so much grief and taunted and insulted her for months. Not to mind they have zero in common, have never interacted apart from insults and taunts about London's best journalist.

Ah but............sure, all thats forgotten because they both have the same sexual orientation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Was there anymore about money that went missing from hotel night cathal got caught. I think I remember Tommy giving a homeless fella money

Jane's really not the quickest of cats!

Wtf when did Tommy and Pete get pally

From real menace- hate to lunching together. Priceless.

• Advertisement

Poor Stripey. A dose of the Ram will see her right as rain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Oisin with his best Batman voice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

What an anti climax of the oisin jane story

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

"Let me go or I'll kill ya" says the lad pinned on the floor by a menopausal suffering bint clutching a candlestick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

That's a different writers story

Stop the biggest cringe ever foment happening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

Ah look, bubbles for the airhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

They really need to put Decco on highheels or stilts or something because the visual is just ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Why does a Guard have a sign in his office that says "Always report Crime" ? And.......Jane leaves that twerp in the pub alone? And she won't wonder how someone got the key to her apartment? Ah......she's just caught him rapid but she didn't see Charbot walk out a second earlier

• Advertisement

Did I mi see an episode. .. what's up with tommy??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement