Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Anyone else wishing it was Jane in the dining room with the candlestick!!!!

Did I mi see an episode. .. what's up with tommy??

He was hauled in for questioning about Katie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Months more scenes of Spillane popping up fooking everywhere!

Leo's back! Easy 450 quid for him. What was that blue instrument yer one was playing???? Budget spent again

Gotta hand it to Deegan. He's earned his few bob tonight!

• Advertisement

So Emmet doesn't know who Cathal is?? Absolute sheeeeeite!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

When john said this is textbook that made it for me. Classic writing ☺

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

That's wasn't, bar the stupid Decco and proposal story (Hi Leo!), a bad episode. Jane finally copped on, she even said I knew it was you all along so maybe she does have a brain cell or two when she let him steal her keys so she could have a spare. Oisin really is a sad and sick puppy, I certainly didn't see that coming if he did have anything to do with Katy, although Ill probably be slated for praising these turn of events!

I had to laugh when Jane said to Charlotte later on "If they ever let him out that is" and Charlotte is all confused and angry "What are you talking about":pac::pac:

Right- so in the millisecond before you left Janes apartment and Jane showed up, you didn't bump into each other or even catch a glimpse of each other??? Classic stupidity from FC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Cormdogg wrote:
    Leo's back! Easy 450 quid for him. What was that blue instrument yer one was playing???? Budget spent again

I have that instrument. I got it for my communion, 40yrs ago. I kid you not. I have no idea what its called, but myself and the 14yr old were hysterical when we saw it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

When john said this is textbook that made it for me. Classic writing ☺

Anyone else think the text book was Murder She Wrote fan fiction ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Fittle wrote: »
    I have that instrument. I got it for my communion, 40yrs ago. I kid you not. I have no idea what its called, but myself and the 14yr old were hysterical when we saw it.

Think they are called melodica. Vaguely remember it from school :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

"Hi Katie its your ma."

Ehh its a video for feck sake. She can see who it is.

"Hi Katie its your ma."

And FFS, just once, particularly in such an incident, could they have lifted the 'ma' insistence and said mam or mother or mum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

"Hi Katie its your ma."

"Don't come home if you are not ready"...Mother of the Year 2016.

I'll hazard a guess that jane didn't know all along.

Tonight's episode and everyone on this forum made me so happy. We have a hilarious few weeks ahead :) Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Wtf when did Tommy and Pete get pally

Just watching now on +1
    Tommy confides in Pete that he was questioned about Katie as he was the last one to see her, and then tells Pete to go easy on Damien........... why?? What has Pete and Damien's feud got to do Katie going missing?

John back on the job is poetry in motion, he was wasted on the streets.
    Let him stew a while...another great line, John was knocking it out of the park tonight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Stephen Hero

The band playing for Decco and Kerri-Ann

The guy looked like Christy!

Just watching now on +1
    Tommy confides in Pete that he was questioned about Katie as he was the last one to see her, and then tells Pete to go easy on Damien........... why?? What has Pete and Damien's feud got to do Katie going missing?

That's only half the craziness of it. Wtf are they sitting down together for having cosy chats? A few weeks back they were trying to do each other in. Not a sniff of a reconciliation, and then tonight they're lunching together.😟

• Advertisement

What's the bets Sherlock Deegan Holmes gets a search warrant for the Dolphin Pod?

walshb wrote: »
    What's the bets Sherlock Deegan Holmes gets a search warrant for the Dolphin Pod?

I look forward to rachel moaning about him ruining the name of the youth hostel her dad bought and let her answer the phone in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Oisin is one useless actor, he's too much of a pansie for the character he's trying to play.

I look forward to rachel moaning about him ruining the name of the youth hostel her dad bought and let her answer the phone in

You mean Sourpuss?😌

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Ha ha ha. Did Spillane just called Gripey 'Wing Nut'when he was being questioned by Deegan?!

Spillane had some great lines tonight, in fairness, brutal and all as they were in the circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Dermot and Tommy will be out on the town together next week at this rate!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

For a split second i thought Sash had a gun and was going to wipe KerriAnn and Decco out!

Is Sean gone on his usual 6 month holiday?

laylag wrote: »
    For a split second i thought Sash had a gun and was going to wipe KerriAnn and Decco out!

If only

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

I used to like or at least tolerate Kerryann , but now I'm afraid she only irritates me, with her ways.

If we had a competition for "The Silliest Scene" in episodes of Fair City, surely that one with Jane threatening Oisin with the candlestick and his halfhearted "I'll kill ya!" would be hands down winner in tonights episode ?? :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement