Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

walshb wrote: »
    Sash an Laura. Made for each other!

Only compatibility between them is that they are both gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

Grandeeod wrote: »
    The opposite of that old term "Yellowpack".;)

Perhaps I'm too young to know what your talking about lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

If they all think he is guilty they can only believe it's for murder. So why are they 'so so' about it?🙄

Ive stuff to tell you Jane, He stalked you for months, he terrorised you, set you up, stole from you and he slept in your bed. Now surely after me telling you all this you know he is innocent. Go tell the police. Please.

There's love hate again he defo did it

• Advertisement

Ive stuff to tell you Jane, He stalked you for months, he terrorised you, he slept in your bed. Now surely after me telling you all this you know he is innocent. Go tell the police. Please.

Comical sh1t.

So Charlit thinks Jane is the key to Oisin's freedom? Wtf!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Oh now I'm convinced love hate is something to do with it

If they all think he is guilty they can only believe it's for murder. So why are they 'so so' about it?🙄

it is ridiculous!! They are treating the situation as if he lit a skip on fire, yet they believe he killed her !!

I have a feeling everyone is going to become a suspect......... The actor that plays Deegan is going to get well paid for the next few months!

Love Hate's one liner in the pub was hilarious!

There's love hate again he defo did it

the thing is its very obvious now. Yet this is going to be dragggggggged out for weeks!They must think we are stupid!!

• Advertisement

Dan is a f'in freak!!! What is his obsession with Laura! A middle aged man following and monitoring a young girls relationship goings on!

Is there a need for this second copper to ask what Deegan could ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Where's niamh?

Where's niamh?

Probably in Mallow visiting Nicola. Best not to involve the stepmother and the mother!

Where's niamh?

See this building

Rte.jpg

If you walk down the corridor on the second floor, there is a door on your right. It has padlocks on it. Niamh and a dozen other characters like Sean, Doug, Rennee, Meeeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaaa and Ellie are locked inside for the next few months.

When is the penny gonna' drop with dopey Decco that his sister's a toerag that can't stand him?

Come to think of it. When's Don Brennan gonna' realise that the son he never knew is a toerag who can't stand him?

And how D fook is Charlit gonna' take the rap for this, Don Brennan?

And how D fook is Charlit gonna' take the rap for this, Don Brennan?

There is only one Don Brennan! Paul's name is Don Paulioni!

latest?cb=20130612115733

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Deja vu they just repeated the exact Laura F OFF Dan, Sash scene

There is only one Don Brennan! Paul's name is Don Paulioni!

latest?cb=20130612115733

Gotta' be more careful. Don Paulioni it is, and always will be.

Gotta' be more careful. Don Paulioni it is, and always will be.

You better! If you think Don Paulioni is bad, Don Brennan is on a complete different level!

• Advertisement

What another silly episode. How would Charlottes think her confession would help Oisin in any way???? A 12 year old would write more sensical script

"Had it off" Lol

Love Hate slips out to feed Katy

The bauld Tommy is no where to be seen. I would LOVE if the Ram had her. That would be a great story. I think Dan has 50 yoyo coming his way

How many times can Decco tell Don Paulonie to keep his son away from his sister?

Cormdogg wrote: »
    How many times can Decco tell Don Paulonie to keep his son away from his sister?

Its Fair City so .....................let me get my calculator

0002.gif

Sorry, can't help you. My Calculator broke down with the size of the number.

Cormdogg wrote: »

It's going on years now. First it was Callum, and now Oisin. Pure comedy! Don Paulioni and Decco just keep sharing the same silly scenes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,782 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The O'Brien's have really been into the Sunday papers lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

So I think its fairly obvious love hate has Katie. But as usual its been so badly written it loses what would have been a good twist. Had they introduced love hate guy with a bit of substance and reason for being there for a few months rather than literally just having him rock up with no link to any other character whatsoever, it would have been more of a shocker that he had any involvement.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dan is some muppet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement