Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I'll lay claim to a few of the nicknames myself such as (meeeeeeeee daaaaaa, Turkeyhead, Lycra Laura, Don Paulioni) but not The Ram! That Stripey and Gripey are up there with the best ! As is Mumbles, Sourface and Bunnion Kelly! I also like Greyface and Nussy)
    I m going to have to do a bit of digging to figure out who came up with that.

It originates from the time he hopped on Jo. His farming background influenced it

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

LOL @ Laura calling Dan and Robbie an ugly version of Brad Pitt & George Clooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Robbie probably still wearing that big coat on a day like today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I'll lay claim to a few of the nicknames myself such as (meeeeeeeee daaaaaa, Turkeyhead, Lycra Laura, Don Paulioni) but not The Ram! That Stripey and Gripey are up there with the best ! As is Mumbles, Sourface and Bunnion Kelly! I also like Greyface and Nussy)
    I m going to have to do a bit of digging to figure out who came up with that.

It originates from the time he hopped on Jo. His farming background influenced it

It's sourpuss. One of mine. Along with Mumbles, Greasy and Bunion Kelly!

walshb wrote: »
    It's sourpuss. One of mine. Along with Mumbles, Greasy and Bunion Kelly!

nooooooooooooo I made up Greasy!! Im very sure of that! I'm looking through the Summer 2011 thread for the first ram reference! Ctrl F on every page! Should find it in a while! I'll do the same for Greasy!! That name came about when the Caddle affair started! (2013?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Do you reckon between us we could list all the unfinished plot lines?:

Greasy finding his real mother
    Jo stealing Dermishes son
    The Man-Shed
    The existence of Heather (Will she ever be seen again?)
    Mace the App man stealing Sourpuss's hundreds
    Shouldn't Caoimhe of had the baby now?
    Sean getting a bit of red-head love action
    Doug & Ama/Alma will they/won't they
    Wayne's Fancy Cars
    Where are all the children?

nooooooooooooo I made up Greasy!! Im very sure of that! I'm looking through the Summer 2011 thread for the first ram reference! Ctrl F on every page! Should find it in a while! I'll do the same for Greasy!! That name came about when the Caddle affair started! (2013?)

No way. Greasy's mine. Dermish as well.

STOP THE LIGHTS Dan got a new leather jacket! Just in time for June!

Oh f off Laura. She made your life hell a few months ago, now she's gods gift.

Whispering Bob returns!

• Advertisement

No way. Greasy's mine. Dermish as well.

I'll prove it! ;):D

Solicitor Office in the community centre now........

I'll prove it! ;):D

I am almost certain. Were you not going with Brylcream?

Pauls solicitor has no office?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Who is the name of God is eating the contents of the vending machine in the yet to be opened gym?
    They are restocking it every day!

Fair play to Sash. Biggest waffle in soap history. 'Charlit's a good kid.'

So........Dan and Laura are paying to run the gym? Not vice versa! Ha ha ha ha

Jesus Dan, you are a man in a wheelchair sitting beside the Ballantyne murder counter. Not going to end well

laylag wrote: »
    Who is the name of God is eating the contents of the vending machine in the yet to be opened gym?
    They are restocking it every day!

Hughie: "The place is really coming along." It's been the exact fooking same the past three months.

I am almost certain. Were you not going with Brylcream?

no, I'm pretty sure! I'll sell the rights to it to you if you want! Give me Bunnion Kelly for it! Deal!

• Advertisement

no, I'm pretty sure! I'll sell the rights to it to you if you want! Give me Bunnion Kelly for it! Deal!

Deal. Some crackers we came up with!

Sash on fire tonight. Worst case of OTT acting ever!

Another shameful episode, shocking lighting and camera work. Every scene is like an amateur play in a community hall. Enter right, exit right. Why can they not use the 50K better. It's not the actors that let it down. It comes across so cheap. The sets, the totally unrealistic why the characters would be in any of the 5 locations. They live in a world where the rest of Dublin only exists in mentions. Why would they all be in the community Centre all the time? Also a Dublin with 20 hours of daylight. You can go to work, for dinner, a date and meet your pals for a pint without the sun moving in the sky. It's just not good enough

First reference to the Ram!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056362406&page=261

A since banned poster called Derphy Hoofs! So who was reinboardnated as a new poster after being banned under your previous alias Derphy Hoofs?!!

"Tommy the ram Dillon and his family are completely differant than when they 1st appeared on the show.
    A job on Fair City will age you badly."

203329.jpg

First reference to the Ram!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056362406&page=261

A since banned poster called Derphy Hoofs! So who was reinboardnated as a new poster after being banned under your previous alias Derphy Hoofs?!!

"Tommy the ram Dillon and his family are completely differant than when they 1st appeared on the show.
    A job on Fair City will age you badly."

203329.jpg

I like you but you're crazy 😂

FFS, Decco. Your threats constantly fall flat.

As for Don Paulio. How exactly can it be pinned on Charlit, unless Jane suddenly forgets that it was Oisin in the balaclava, and not Charlit.

Neasa Dillon is the biggest ride that has ever been on Fair City

FFS, Decco. Your threats constantly fall flat.

As for Don Paulio. How exactly can it be pinned on Charlit, unless Jane suddenly forgets that it was Oisin in the balaclava, and not Charlit.

Exactly, what a load of balls

Cormdogg wrote: »
    I like you but you're crazy 😂

took me 5 minutes! typed in boards.ie fair city tommy ram Jo 2011 and when it didnt come up in any search result, typed same with 2012 instead of 2011!! Then I chronologicallised the results and Bobs your uncle (or your local chipper owner!)
    Hardly that hard!!

• Advertisement

Where does the Spiral Staircase in the Station go??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement