Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

It's Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

MelanieC wrote: »
    LoveHate is probably the one who posted those messages on KT's page.

Clar is short for Clarence.

See how easy it is to be a FC script writer? Can I have my money now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

EIREDriver wrote: »
    Ray and Howya Hayley! Everyone is back from Galway!

Ray and Dondo had a fine tan, I think they may have went further than Galway, looks like hairy, went to Galway alone.... Pete, Demo and co are off to Galway now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It's Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!
    With a fada.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

And gripey has gone to the Aran Islands. They really need to have Fair City Galway edition starring all the missing people from the regular Fair City.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Emmet and LoveHate have turned Charlie's gaff into a real Bachelor Pad

An off the charts ridiculous episode! What age is Oisin? 19? If he's cleaning up on the pop up party's he can get his own place or move in with Charlo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Oisin is well able to take care of himself, he's 19, he can go on the dole and get all the benefits he's :entitled' to if he's destitute, can't see why he's so worried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Haha who was asking about Ray on here and he turns up tonight, Ciaran probably posted those weird messages on her Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

fin12 wrote: »
    Haha who was asking about Ray on here and he turns up tonight, Ciaran probably posted those weird messages on her Facebook page.

It was me. What a coincidence. I actually laughed when I saw him. FC must be listening.

• Advertisement

EIREDriver wrote: »
    It was me. What a coincidence. I actually laughed when I saw him. FC must be listening.

That happened to me one time Orla threw a coffee at Paul in one episode and I said it was a cappachino and in the next episode Paul confirmed that it was in fact a cappachino that Orla threw at him, haha :):)

I actually LOLed at the whole Paul, Niamh, Nicola, Cláááááár scenes tonight. It must be the fine weather and the BBQ and the cans and the wine and the wee............ . Stop right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

sligojoek wrote: »
    I actually LOLed at the whole Paul, Niamh, Nicola, Cláááááár scenes tonight. It must be the fine weather and the BBQ and the cans and the wine and the wee............ . Stop right there.

Sketch, Deegan!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Sourpuss never mentions love of her life MaceBoy anymore. Wonder if Adam ever got that app sorted?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Wonder if Adam ever got that app sorted?!

He's still hiding in the jacks

Sourpuss never mentions love of her life MaceBoy anymore. Wonder if Adam ever got that app sorted?!
    I think his name was Pierse/ Pierce.
    My mother was talking to the actors mother a month ago and by the looks of things he won't be back any time soon.

Sorry. Adam was the guy at the ther end of the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Sorry but am I hearing things right, is Nicolas partner/husband called CLAIRE?? I could have sworn that's what they said. Not great tonight looks like they are getting ready for possibly shelving this Katy story for three months as the next shift has arrived. Love Hate likes to wear women's blouses doesn't he.

You really have missed a LOT of Fair City gold ovr the years!

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

anyone notice that lad who used to work in Spar he's everywhere he was in the pub and the Hungry Pig this week plus now that i think of it your man that was trying it on with the red haired Fame wannabe who's vanished with serious Sean somewhere was in the the Dolphin hostel or whatever is there a couple of weeks back too

Seans gripping once every 5 years story really gripped the nation for a few days and now Apparently there will be special documentary on it on this Saturday night in place of Rzay Darcy's similarly gripping show.

Expect loads of familiar guests such as Niamh .................and ,,,,,,,,,emmmmmm, Sean. Not to be missed.

Oh and it includes a sneak peak for a MASSIVE Sean story in 2021, in fact the next story he gets. Ive seen the clip and lets just say, that soft drinks counter in Spar isnt all its made out to be. No wonder customers stand staring at it hypnotised for hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

sligojoek wrote: »

I think Clááááááár is actually comedy gold. Maybe he needs to stay outta Mallow and move to Dublin permanently.

• Advertisement

And her €600

Cormdogg wrote: »
    And her €600

€500..............pfffffffff............she is the daughter of The Don and owner of a booming franchise of boxrooms.€500 is what she spends on coffee every week and the sound effects for her shoes clicking as she walks around with her empty refill pad (like all great business people do).

To be fair, 500 quid is what most of them spend on coffee every week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Really forgettable half hour last night (in fairness most are but this one made Love Island look like Golden Globe stuff)

Is Ray winding Hayley up? Surely the whole "I want to build the brand of the driving instructor nixer I do" scene was some sort of ploy linked to his earlier scene where he thinks Mondo is doing everything? Surely???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Coat22 wrote: »
    Really forgettable half hour last night (in fairness most are but this one made Love Island look like Golden Globe stuff)

Is Ray winding Hayley up? Surely the whole "I want to build the brand of the driving instructor nixer I do" scene was some sort of ploy linked to his earlier scene where he thinks Mondo is doing everything? Surely???

Yeah,Niamh advised him to hire her and then he'd know if she actually does anything or if Mondo does everything for her. It's a ridiculous non-story.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Coat22 wrote: »

Yeah,Niamh advised him to hire her and then he'd know if she actually does anything or if Mondo does everything for her. It's a ridiculous non-story.

Thanks - was obviously on while I went to fetch something to ease the pain

Ray should be on Love Island

I've been on holiday since the 1st of June just home now what did I miss in Fair City, saw the other saops while I was away

I've been on holiday since the 1st of June just home now what did I miss in Fair City, saw the other saops while I was away

Same ol ****e to be honest

We're just being force fed how Katy's disappearance has effected each cast member, oh and Oisin was a suspect but Paul threatened to 'blame' Charlotte, money changed hands and the charges from Jane were dropped....

I say Nicola cheats on Clar all the time, she seems to have no respect for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

And gripey has gone to the Aran Islands. They really need to have Fair City Galway edition starring all the missing people from the regular Fair City.

they do - it's called Ros na Run !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement