Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

I seriously wanted to slap Pete and Damien - we 'might' get a big contract so we have to sell the shop :confused:. As others here have pointed out they could get someone in to run it for a tenner an hour :rolleyes:

Loving Oisin's antics - and it's even better to see Don Paulinio rattled.
    They definitely have to come up with a storyline to keep Clar, he is brilliant. Do we know anything about his background ?
    Maybe he is a psychopathic neurosurgeon who has been doing experiments on Oisin and Nicola to trigger their evil gene.
    Maybe he is someone that Don Paulionio swindled year ago and is plotting to take over his empire.....
    What is Clar's background story ? Answers on a postcard please

Can some tell me whats happened the last 2 weeks I've been away dont have time to catch up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Can some tell me whats happened the last 2 weeks I've been away dont have time to catch up

giphy.gif

That about sums it up......#thumbleweed Oh and Damo and Pete argued, Katie remained missing despite the search being extended to the Charity shop and the Hungry Pigs wheelchair access toilet, the commencement of what will undoubtedly be another excruciating lesbian affair took place, Dan sat on the street corner moaning about flyers for his exercise sh7te, The Don plucked 10 grand from thin air on a Sunday bank holiday morning to payoff Jane to not get Oisin in trouble even though Jane had already made the police (or Deegan as they are called in Carrigstown) aware of his stalking.

That was the exciting bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Katy is still missing, Stripey is (or will be) back shagging The Ram, Laura & Sash are now an item, Dan is annoying, Oisín told Paul that Jane wanted €10K to drop the charges when she really only asked for €5K. He gave the other half to Charlit. Nicola & Cláááááár are back. Niamh called them but it backfired on her. I want Clááááááár to stick around and deck Paul a few times. Ray is back from his 3 month break. Still no sign of Meeeee Daaaaaa, Meeeee Maaaaa, Dermish etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Dean is also awol & no one cares :( Bottom Decco & Kerri/Carrie-Anne are engaged will we see a wedding within 12 months from now? I'd wager we won't. Is that the last we'll see if Deegans Garda partner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

How big is Paul's house?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Was Cláááááár speaking chinese on the phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

I thought that
    Rose was Robbie's
    mother :confused:

It's MAD busy in the Station

As FC non-stories go this Ray/Mondo/Hayley one is p1ss poor

• Advertisement

As FC non-stories go this Ray/Mondo/Hayley one is p1ss poor. I see the Euros have already started in Carraigstown! And a guy can't hand his mate a pound note in a pub? Major crime making a bet in the pub. Ridiculous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I think that Robbie's mother is still alive, and asked Colin to lie for her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

branie2 wrote: »
    I think that Robbie's mother is still alive, and asked Colin to lie for her.

By the end of the week it'll transpire that Caddle's his sister.

FFS, will Nicola and Clar just fook off.

Clar, stay as long as you like. I don't mind you ripping into me in front of the wife!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Nice undercut

Clááááááár is the funniest character in FC for years. :D

Anyone else notice the massive potholes in the middle of the main street? I thought the wheels on the car were going to burst! Half the country is covered in potholes so I have to give credit where credit is due. They got the pothole story spot on. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

youwould wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the massive potholes in the middle of the main street? I thought the wheels on the car were going to burst! Half the country is covered in potholes so I have to give credit where credit is due. They got the pothole story spot on. ;)

Refreshing change from massive plotholes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Robbie and Wayne. The new blues brothers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Where or what is Mallow anyway? Is it some where down the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Mad busy in the station says Hayley. Yeah about six people for two bar staff. Ya wanna try running a bar when their six deep at the bar for last orders and ya have a dose of barmans arse on ya.

• Advertisement

bazermc wrote: »
    Where or what is Mallow anyway? Is it some where down the country?

County Cork. Under FC strict guidelines, if a character is to be born in, live in or visit another county, it has to be either Galway or Cork.

Although Pete is from Roscommon I think. And Dermish is from Waterford. Not sure how they got away with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I hope he stays out of Mallow for a while. Best character in ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I could swear I just saw Katie in a "Hidden Hearing" ad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Yes we need more of him. He almost reminds me of Bob Geldof.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

sligojoek wrote: »

Sure it wasn't a "Missing Hearing " ad ? :D

Edit - just watched it ....no don't think so but can see why you thought it was her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYTKSInXZfQ

sligojoek wrote: »

Christ, get off boards and call this man

0003dd8c-180.jpg

Wow, this is an interesting piece. I kind of like that Deegan's sole purpose is to arrive on the scene of a crime/scuffle/argument/wheelbarrow assault/pissing in the street occurence at precisely the right moment!

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/fair-city-star-comes-clean-on-his-criminal-past-26640688.html

County Cork. Under FC strict guidelines, if a character is to be born in, live in or visit another county, it has to be either Galway or Cork.

Although Pete is from Roscommon I think. And Dermish is from Waterford. Not sure how they got away with that.

Eh...............Kilkenny! Fair City's finest immigrant.

Don't forget the Ram the Cat!

• Advertisement

Wow, this is an interesting piece. I kind of like that Deegan's sole purpose is to arrive on the scene of a crime/scuffle/argument/wheelbarrow assault/pissing in the street occurence at precisely the right moment!

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/fair-city-star-comes-clean-on-his-criminal-past-26640688.html

Shut the front door!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement