Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

eh, is it not moreso Cass and Tommys fault??????? This is Mumbles "Murder" all over again?!

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Renne has the intellectual capacity of a bedside locker, everytime I watch a scene with her I feel a little more stupid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Can Bryan Murray (Bob) not get any better roles? As for the Ram (My fav) when's he getting own show? Can Jane not get a job in the other pub? Sasha's never there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,615 ✭✭✭✭walshb

eh, is it not moreso Cass and Tommys fault??????? This is Mumbles "Murder" all over again?!

Nobody bothering to quiz Caoimhe on why she started the fire!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Oh Damien, if you aren't extremely careful you are going to end up in hospital yourself, needing spinal surgery. The man compresses his neck and manages to sjrink his head to chest-level when he squared up (or should that be down!) to Pete at the end. One more move like that and his head is going to come clean off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Is it Noelie ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,803 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

liam7831 wrote: »
    Is it Noelie ?

I thought he was Pauley!

Had to laugh at Renee to Orla: "You were the obvious choice for manager." Yeh, right behind the scheming blackmailing psycho, Jane and the local gullible granny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,459 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

coolhull wrote: »
    And even if she does have a share in the house, there's her ma and two brothers with presumably have the other 'shares'. So that she would basically be selling a quarter of the house.
    There's not many potential owners who would be interested in purchasing a quarter of a house, certainly not a property that that seems to house half of Carringstown at any given time.

Moneybags Paul could buy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Would there be lectures on at 6:30? Most colleges the last lecture would be 5 to 6.

• Advertisement

Nobody is to blame but Caoimhe herself, she put herself in danger by snooping around in a shed she had no business going into and then being so thick that she cracks a match inside there.

He was a mate of Jimmy Doyle's from his failed soccer days

004_4179eb77fa1b66d2686e5bcee520754c1e3ffde0.jpg

Thanks I knew he was in Fair city before, so have the written him as the same character or a different one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

liam7831 wrote: »
    Is it Noelie ?

He's banged up in real life. Armed robbery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I thought he was Pauley!

Fresh meat for ama!

I want Neil V1 back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

I wonder is there a connection between the entrance of Johnny Ward and a certain Ellie? Too obvious, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Christ don't tell me he's another one of paul brennan flock!

Fresh meat for ama!

No doubt, giving the character inconsistencies, Ama will revert to the Nun of yester year with not a mention of her frollicking days again )until 6 months time)

Is he too old to be Hughie's son :o

bazermc wrote: »
    He's banged up in real life. Armed robbery.

Ah, but as Stuart Carolan and Damien Dempsey said, he's a lovely fella!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Is it just me but I'm finding Oisin to be hilarious in any scene he in.
    Well able to stand up for himself especially toward Decco.

STIG83 wrote: »

Best Brennan by far closet is Ruthie only :p

STIG83 wrote: »

I agree but, like all FC scenes (remember Lesbiangate and Doctor Shane HomeVisitsgate) its starting to become extremely repetitive now.

Decco/Paul walks around a corner

Oisin and Charlotte are doing what they are doing

Decco/Paul approach

Decco shouts something along the lines of "get off her NOW"

Or

Paul makes a smart remark about the Bishops being lowlifes (Paul scammed half a million off an old woman)

Oisin makes a smart comment about Decco and Decco responds with an angry advancement towards him muttering or shouting something like "oh you little toerag"

or

OIsin says "father, its my decision who I hang out with" to which Paul makes a sarcastic smirk and says "not while you are under my roof"

Sasha suddenly appears out of Decco/Charlottes back pocket and blocks Deccos advances towards Oisin. Decco then shouts something along the line of "YOU, GET HOME NOWWWWWW" to Charlotte to which she replies "You are not the boss of me" or "Do you know who you look like right now"

or

Niamh just appears out of Don Paulionis long black coat and just says "Oh come on, lets just leave them, he'll get bored of her soon"

Whilst Decco is heading off, Oisin makes another smart comment or we see Don Paulioni glance over his shoulder sipping his drink with a sinister planning look in his eyes

CUE OISIN AND CHARLOTTE GIGGLING. (Oisin lookin realllllllly camp)

FIN

who own the bloody shed anyway?? Tommy refers to it as Cas' shed. But Charlie says its a community shed???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Caoimhe could've blown at the match, there's a 1001 flammable things could be in a shed. The tick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Caoimhe could've blown at the match, there's a 1001 flammable things could be in a shed. The tick

She could have walked out the door, instead, she stayed and fanned the flames.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Cormdogg wrote: »

I can think of something else she could blow.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

who own the bloody shed anyway?? Tommy refers to it as Cas' shed. But Charlie says its a community shed???

Seems like it's (conveniently) a community shed..... Charlie wanted to put the surplus to replace the shed, as far as I could see there was nothing wrong with it, not until it was torched.

Did Paul not buy it :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Did Paul not buy it

Rachel has her eye on it for the Dolphin Pod phase 2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement