Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

There's an articles going around social media and it's about Fair City having Irish bunting in the background but it's the wrong way round!

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/did-you-spot-the-tri-colour-mistake-in-last-nights-fair-city-740093.html

Yeah I noticed that last night in the station but thought maybe I was just being overly petty!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,781 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Wonzy wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me the Nicola/Oisin storyline?
    Are they both trying to extract money from Paul or does Nicola want to get back with him or whats the story?

There trying to get money from Paul from my understanding of the situation however I'd say they'd hop into bed together as well.( That's Paul and Nicola sleeping together not Oisin sleeping with his parents)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

not Oisin sleeping with his parents)

That would be a great storyline.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Surely if the Katy story is not resolved in the next week or two it will be shelved for 3 months as Debbie, Emmet, Eoghan and Rose have MORE than earned their current wages, they seem to be in it forever at this stage. No doubt Ellie and Renee etc are just about ready to take over!

One character who seems to be immune to the shift changeover I notice is Rachael (Sourpuss?), she has been in at least one episode a week since Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Twas actually nice to see some scenes outside Carraigstown, since RTE owns Fair City might be cool to have a short insert from a mock News report from Bryan Dobson or Crimecall looking for any info on the whereabouts of Katie O'Brien

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Does Nicola live in Kinsale or Mallow?

I know, why did she mention Kinsale? Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

MelanieC wrote: »
    LoveHate is probably the one who posted those messages on KT's page.
    Could have been Ellie too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Mallow to Kinsale is about an hours drive and would be bad enough for traffic in the morning having go in the Mallow Road, down the North Link Road, then there's the Dunkettle interchange, Jack Lynch Tunnel, South Ring Road and then there's the Kinsale Road Roundabouts. Poor little Sophia must be wrecked having to do that in the morning and evening for school.
    I think there's a boarding Irish Primary School around Glanmire. I used get the bus from Cork and on Friday evenings there used be a bunch of Kids there getting the bus home from a week of school. (Well they looked like primary school children.)

Ya that's Colaiste an Phiarsaigh, I went to Irish College there, it's a boarding school during the year and then Irish College during the summer. Nice college.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,368 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Caoimhe discovers her dad's affair with Debbie next week

Since when is Laura Vegetarian?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

How nice of Jack to wait on Junior to get to the same age and size as him.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Caoimhe discovers her dad's affair with Debbie next week

Where's your source? Only spoilers I can find are on rte guide, and they don't seem to have that info!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Since when is Laura Vegetarian?
    All lesbians are vegetarian.

Any bets the cleaner is Robbie's mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

I would LOVE to be at that party!
    "Dya tink i have me eye on yer nappies?'
    Best line ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭sudzs

Emmet getting kicked out of the party and he opened the front door to let himself out! :rolleyes:

'You ! Stay der' Jail Bird to Love Hate. Gas. That was a good episode. Emmet was very realistic against Damien at the end there. Good actor, or he's done that before, or maybe bit of both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Any bets the cleaner is Robbie's mother?
    Once I heard her speaking I knew they'd give her a storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Was that a nod to love hate, Emmet offering to get Ruth a fizzy orange

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

I thought nikki was going to hit Caoimhe for a second!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Love Hate seriously needs to wash that blouse, he has been wearing it for weeks now! That party was dire to watch, as if Oisin suddenly knows that many "contacts" that he could ring up to go to a party at the drop of a hat in Dublin on a Wednesday afternoon.

Of course its realistic that Emmet would go to pieces, just a shame its not acted all that well. He will get another huge shock when it turns out his room mate is the killer, they will need to lock The Station for that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

How nice of Jack to wait on Junior to get to the same age and size as him.

:D, yeah, Jack should be about 15 by now..

I love Nicky she has to be Full time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭katkin

I love Nicky she has to be Full time

Totally agree, she's a breath of fresh air in it.

Nicki to Damo, "You better stick arount!" Nicki to love /hate.... You, you stay there" :D

Ha! Paul the millionaire noticing that the prices have gone up in Vinos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,368 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where's your source? Only spoilers I can find are on rte guide, and they don't seem to have that info!

RTE Guide soap spoilers page 28
    Caoimhe is disgusted to catch Tommy with Debbie, what will she do
    or words to that effect

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    RTE Guide soap spoilers page 28
    Caoimhe is disgusted to catch Tommy with Debbie, what will she do
    or words to that effect

Thanks, I was reading the daily synopsis in the listings online. I check em every morning . How sad am I?

Can't get rid of that thumbs down!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Why does Love/Hate dress like it's 1986 instead of 2016? I was half expecting Nina to turn up at the party. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Was the cleaner one in FC before? Lily IIRC?

• Advertisement

STIG83 wrote: »
    Was the cleaner one in FC before? Lily IIRC?

Ah Jesus no, could be her daughter though. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement