Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

This Oisin story is ridiculous. A 19 year old needs his mother to hold his hand and put manners on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Fittle wrote: »
    Looks like Nicola is wearing a wig there too - don't remember that? Was she ill in real life?

I don't know about the actress but I seem to remember Nicola had breast cancer at one stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

It's back to Galway to hunt down Katie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,781 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I don't know about the actress but I seem to remember Nicola had breast cancer at one stage.

I remember that story. Nicola had breast cancer and was going out with a guy from Blue Dolphin called Donal Maher and he was having an affair with Nicola's sister Philippa!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I remember that story. Nicola had breast cancer and was going out with a guy from Blue Dolphin called Donal Maher and he was having an affair with Nicola's sister Philippa!

IIRC Nicola and Niamh became very good friends when all that happened. Funny how this has been completely forgotten about!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Love hate could do with getting a t-shirt and jacket a couple of sizes bigger for himself and maybe even take the fashion out of the nineties a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Love hate has some kaydar on him, the slightest mention of the k word and he appears. ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Sash not invite Charlotte, Decco and Kerri Anne to Laura's party?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

No sure they were with KT at the time. On the dole queue. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Can someone tell me who's Allanah?? Rachel mentioned her when they thought KT was found??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Can someone tell me who's Allanah?? Rachel mentioned her when they thought KT was found??

I presume Alannah must be the Garda assigned to them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Or her new best friend/business partner/Supervisor of all things Love, Dan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Or her new best friend/business partner/Supervisor of all things Love, Dan?

He was wheeling himself to Damo's gaff along with Carol, Robbie, Wayne and Orla

Where was love guru Dean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Perhaps KT is gone to Mallow Kinsale to baby sit this Sophia girl. ???

He was wheeling himself to Damo's gaff along with Carol, Robbie, Wayne and Orla

Where was love guru Dean?

I must of missed him! Haven't seen dean in a while caoimhe must have him locked in the Vinos kitchen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I wondered the same, I was like are we now skimming over Leo's wife's death and bringing her back with a phone call

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Just back from the Euros, watching last Tuesday's episode, absolutely HILARIOUS stuff!

The party! The Effin Paaaaarty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Just back from the Euros, watching last Tuesday's episode, absolutely HILARIOUS stuff!

You didn't see K.T. while you were over there,did ya?!

MelanieC wrote: »
    You didn't see K.T. while you were over there,did ya?!

I'm sure that Deegan has asked one of his Police friends in France and Katie isn't there!

• Advertisement

I wondered the same, I was like are we now skimming over Leo's wife's death and bringing her back with a phone call

Alanah is the policewoman who is working on Katy's case with Deegan!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

So, someone on Facebook thinks they may have had a glimpse of KT, and straightaway Stripey is so relieved that she immediately perks up, makes KT's bed for her, irons her clothes, and sets her a place at the table. And half the population of Carringstown sets off to Galway to accompany her back.
    All based on some Facebooker's half - remembered pub meeting with a girl who vaguely resembles Katie.
    I saw Shergar (or a horse who looks like him) at a donkey derby last week , but I didn't tell the owners to lay out fresh straw in his stable just on the off-chance....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

3.5 weeks without "do do do do dooo do do do do dooodo " and I'm feeling great!!

I miss it though! I miss this thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I'm sure that Deegan has asked one of his Police friends in France and Katie isn't there!

We've asked everyone in galway France and noonew has seen her......

Anyone ever near rte studios/know the housekeeping? Is Katy turning up for filming for six weeks into the future?

Dan and Laura seem to have a lot of free time for partying and wheel chair basket balling. Have they packed in the gym? A pretty hardcore game of WCBB at that

If you have a look at the actress who plays katy on page on Facebook it seems like she's doing a good bit of stage work. She's also looked for a short term apartment let in London from late October for six to eight weeks which would probably rule her out of Christmas episodes! (Facebook stalker)
    Should we the tell Deegan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Cringey footy talk between Wayne and Greasy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Loving how Katie is now KT

• Advertisement

Bllllluuuuuuuurrgggg!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement