Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Fittle wrote: »
    Cant wait for tomorrows edit. Ireland are through to the last 16 says Robbie. Great says Wayne. Back to Oisin now lads....

Wonder if they'll really blow us away by mentioning Brady and Wes, or indeed Higgins Jig?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Rachel living with the O' Briens now

Read next Thursday spoilers on rte guides listings! Everything that's been predicted on this thread and more, regarding
    Hayley, Laura, Robbie and the cleaner, as well as Doug trying to impress Allanah, I'm assuming that's the guard. Wtf Doug she's well older and completely different than him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Caoimhe catches the ram and strippy kissing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

Is it on tonight? Going on holidays for ten days, will miss my dose of FC:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Is it on tonight? Going on holidays for ten days, will miss my dose of FC

We can swap if you wish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

Hearme... Ah, no thanks, but I will be thinking of ye all on here!!
    And guess what.. still will be no sign of KT, Stripey and the Ram will still be stealing one here and there; Robbie will be mourning his ma, Carol will tell him to cop on, and to mind Jack, Laura and Sash will be still down each other's necks, Pete n Damo will still behave like school kids, and the terrible most unfathomable pathetic thing, is... I will miss it!!!!!

The actress who plays Debbie (is she known as Stripey on here) is an awful actress

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The actress who plays Debbie (is she known as Stripey on here) is an awful actress

She's not the only one! Laura is brutal.

happyday wrote: »
    She's not the only one! Laura is brutal.

But for this storyline of a missing child, she can't convey any emotion, the same monotone expression whether sad or happy getting jiggy with Tommy the Ram

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Kind of given up on FC now. May not be here on the thread much longer. The stories are just too dull. The latest being the 100th time that Nicola seduces Paulio with the same old tired lines.....Catch up soon if it "improves."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    But for this storyline of a missing child, she can't convey any emotion, the same monotone expression whether sad or happy getting jiggy with Tommy the Ram

I agree. As a mother I couldn't understand how little she seemed to care about Katy being missing and even now she hasn't told the Guards or anyone why she left (because of herself and Tommy). She does look the same all the time - worried/miserable - it covers every occasion!

happyday wrote: »
    I agree. As a mother I couldn't understand how little she seemed to care about Katy being missing and even now she hasn't told the Guards or anyone why she left (because of herself and Tommy). She does look the same all the time - worried/miserable - it covers every occasion!

I thought she told the Gardai about her affair with Tommy to corroborate his story

walshb wrote: »
    Kind of given up on FC now. May not be here on the thread much longer. The stories are just too dull. The latest being the 100th time that Nicola seduces Paulio with the same old tired lines.....Catch up soon if it "improves."

I too have given up. Purely because I knew they would make a balls of the Katy missing story, exhaustively going from one person to another force feeding us how it affects each of them every week. Except it hasn't seemed to effect the likes of Farrah, Renee, Laura or Doug, who she knows quite well.

Not to mention Debbie, she wasn't worried for over a week about Katy, and even though that was a stretch, what mother wouldn't of confessed all about Tommy at that point, to anyone who would listen?

Bored of Stripey now, she was always a downtrodden housewife anyway and is now basically the same thing.

This Katy thing is being stretched out too long, with the absence of episodes due to the Euros causing the storyline to lose even more momentum...it's one thing when you watch a show like Amber, you willingly sign up to have a missing person storyline force fed over a season, but four episodes a week for never ending months of Stripeys long face? No thanks. Not Eoghan though, he's a great actor :D

Also, Cathal Spillane. He was conveniently situated in Spain during Katy's disappearance. The same Cathal Spillane with an ongoing feud against the whole O Brien family. What Garda would really be that thick to just go 'ok then investigation closed' obviously gangland bosses do leave the country and leave their lackies behind to do their dirty work. Didn't Nidge do something similar??

I'm trying to remember here. Who is Ruth's mother again?

Also missing out on last night's episode just screwed up Decco's speech about us not being through yet in the Euros

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Also missing out on last night's episode just screwed up Decco's speech about us not being through yet in the Euros[/q

Also missing out on last night's episode just screwed up Decco's speech about us not being through yet in the Euros[/q

Yvonne doyle is Ruth's mum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Do they ever change the record in the hungry pig?

Why's Paul looking at sexy knickers on the laptop!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Biggest over reaction ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

****ing hell :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

That was some meltdown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭sudzs

Jay's us, the poor sound man! :eek:

These 2 show up at your job pinning you down to giving up spare time...wonderful

Acting?? Was that actually acting?! I'm impressed!

Charlies posh accent growing on me.
    Ama on the hunt for personal info.... I see an identity theft story coming :)

• Advertisement

Poor ram, kinda feel sorry for him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement