Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

What's the story as filming goes are they filming day to day? I thought soaps usually film weeks ahead of time? but they seem to be keeping up to date as far as the soccer and Irelands progression in the Euros, As far as tonights episode twas the best bad episode in a while had a bit of everything and a bit of random with your man robbing a poetry book that Bob donated, I thought Ruth was the best actor on the show tonight I know she had a fairly simple scene with Paul but it was well acted by both she could be the next Saoirse Ronan:)

They know we're on to them so they've stopped.

See my prediction above.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Coat22 wrote: »
    Poor Paul - Hobsons Choice - Niamh or Nicola?

Personally think I'd join a monastry

Totally disagree I think Niamh is the best looking woman in Fair City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

sligojoek wrote: »
    Not a word about Robbie Dunne Brady. I bet they'll shoehorn it in on Sunday

Leo and Gripey will be busy bringing lads out to the airport and there will be a queue from the Credit Union right down to McCoy's. Some will wonder where it starts and finishes

People will be handing out Katie posters all over Paris.

She'll be found in Belgium.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

walshb wrote: »
    That's the problem with the show. They could have really made a decent scene, but decided to go way OTT. To think that they probably shot that scene a dozen times to get it "just right." FFS! They do it all the time. Similar to Orla and her banshee acting over a poxy ear infection with Junior, who now looks more like fcuking Senior!

I thought they were going to go down the line of Caoimhe going into early labour because of the shock. She really blew a fuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought she told the Gardai about her affair with Tommy to corroborate his story

I must have missed that. How come everybody doesn't know? Did the Guards agree to keep it to themselves?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

happyday wrote: »
    I must have missed that. How come everybody doesn't know? Did the Guards agree to keep it to themselves?

I think Deegan gave a look of disgust but yes they aren't telling Eoghan or anyone

I think Caoimhe was more angry her dad was getting more action than her in her own gaff :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Did the guy who robbed the poetry book not reappear talking to Charlie at the desk in the background while Bob was talking to Ama?

Deegan should be on that case. Especially as the leads on KT have dried up and he knows who wrecked the hanging basket, so case solved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I was listening to a DJ on the radio the other night, he said he was an extra on FC, on the show he'd won a couple of hundred on the horses, they wanted him come out of the bookies and shout 'yahoo' he told the writers, 'no one would say that' so they asked him what would you say? Something like "yes! or sound!" so they changed the word.. Probably cost FC less for less syllabus. .. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Clar is funny. I like him.

I hope that Caoimhe doesn't lose the baby the 2nd time I think it's bad writing if she does, I also think their painting Tommy into a box he's one of the more popular characters on the show if you look back the whole affair with Debbie was pretty random they'd never shown any interest in each other before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Dying to see what football comments they throw in tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Cormdogg wrote: »

What time is fair city on. It says 7.30pm in rte guide. ??

Cormdogg wrote: »

Is fair city on tonight ?

What time is fair city on. It says 7.30pm in rte guide. ??

Half eight according to the player

Half eight according to the player

Cheers. Thanks littlefinger

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

It's on at 20.30 because of the GAA game delays to accommodate the soccer.

youwould wrote: »
    It's on at 20.30 because of the GAA game delays to accommodate the soccer.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Could someone explain how Cass is Ruths grandad?

So while Paul and Niamh are at brunch, Oisin and Charit are getting stuck into a bottle of wine and a take away curry, then they all hit the pub all before lunch time

Silliest episode in a long time

• Advertisement

Eddie Guerrero is back again:)

Does it get dark in Carraigstown?

Fittle wrote: »

Assuming its more of an adoptive grandfather thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Pretty much every episode of FC lately has been characters walking in on other characters and catching them doing sh1t they shouldn't be doing. It's non stop!

Take Oisin. Here a couple months and every second scene is either Paul and Niamh, Sourpuss or Jane walking in on him doing sh1t he shouldn't be doing!

What really really gets on my wick is I thought this episode along with all the rest of them lately is complete tripe

However....when I thought it wasn't on tonight I was disappointed. Is this something I can self medicate for or do I need to seek professional help

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I thought the guy from the shelter was asking Bob on a date!
    Bob..'what do you want for helping me out today?'
    Shelter guy...'dinner....tonight!'

Also Damien to Ama...'she's in pain....is that good or bad?'....hazard a guess there Damo!!

More mindless questioning from caoimhe after being told she might give birth at 30 weeks....'does that mean I have to stay in?'.......Jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Fittle wrote: »

Isn't he Niamh's grandad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Caoimhe not returning to finish her education to become a doctor like her mammy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Bobs a great actor, that Alma is an absolute biatch....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

fin12 wrote:
    Bobs a great actor, that Alma is an absolute biatch....

She would drain the life out of you....cannot stand her!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement