Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multiplayer not working

Options
  • 31-03-2016 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

hi,my son has star wars battlefront and could play multipayer until 2 nights ago, i have the account for gold live renewing by month.am i doing something wrong or what,he's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

tjspock wrote: »
    hi,my son has star wars battlefront and could play multipayer until 2 nights ago, i have the account for gold live renewing by month.am i doing something wrong or what,he's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!

Try testing the network in Settings and let us know your stats.

Does Netflix work? Have you tried any other games?

PS paying monthly for Live is way more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Go into network settings make sure Nat is open. Then test multiplayer connecting in the same screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

I think there was an issue with xbox live last night, although it didn't show on the xbox live status alert.

I couldn't get into party chats and friends weren't showing as online.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭tjspock

thanks all,it came back last night!!!!

Advertisement