Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is nobody picking up credit card enquiries (whole day!!)

Options
  • 31-03-2016 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

After waiting a week to get access to my statements (ridiculous!!) now I cannot get through at all to anybody on the phone at credit card services....so frustrating from a bank but what do you expect eh!

Can someone please tell me what is going on! I need to make an urgent enquiry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Joziburg wrote: »
    After waiting a week to get access to my statements (ridiculous!!) now I cannot get through at all to anybody on the phone at credit card services....so frustrating from a bank but what do you expect eh!

Can someone please tell me what is going on! I need to make an urgent enquiry.
    Hi Joziburg,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

I’m sorry to hear you had difficulty contacting an advisor in the Credit Card Team. If you would like to send us a PM with your name and contact phone number we will be happy to arrange a call back for you.

In order to send a PM please click on the link in my signature.

Thanks

Helen

Advertisement