Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Cruiserweight Division Thread - Includes Raw & 205 Live *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

beakerjoe wrote:
    Im positive there will be many lads lumped into the Andre Battle Royal and many missing out on a WM spot all toghther. 2 World title matches, 2 mid card titles, 2 tag titles plus 2 womens matches.... thats 8 already plus a battle royal and a potential CWC match.

I don't think they'll care where they are on the card pre-show or not once they get that Mania payday

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I don't think they'll care where they are on the card pre-show or not once they get that Mania payday

I wouldnt be surprised if some were left off the card is what I mean. Sure Neville and who ever hes feuding with may get a match, but the likes of Gran Metalik, Tozawa, Tajiri, TBK, Rich Swann, Ali, and others may get left off.

A ladder match would be a good shout, but WWE may already lump some midcarders not used into a ladder match for an IC/US title perhaps.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Is this worth watching? Watched week one and didn't fancy it especially with the amount of wrestling content there is to try and get through but sounds like it has gotten better the last two weeks going by comments.

Its worth keeping an eye on, its heading in the direction of what NXT used to be like.

Reminds me a lot of the Itami, Zayn, Owens and Finn time of NXT. Neville is getting treated in the way they booked Owens for example.

Just realised I missed a large chunk of the previous 205 episode from 27 December.

Neville was brilliant in his interview with Renee. He is really good right now. Out of nowhere as well.

His turn was a welcome shock. It did so much so fast. And to be fair to him, he pulled it off brilliantly, esp coming to the ring all smiles right before the turn

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Omg, there was a jobber on 205 Live this week, whose names was... "Tripp Bradshaw".

Don't care it's not subtle, that's hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Is it some kind of a rib on JBL?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Is it some kind of a rib on JBL?

Just watch and enjoy.

Haha brilliant.

Very good main event and the Nese v TJP match was good. The cruiserweight match for the Rumble had some excellent booking and the build of Neville is some of the best writing/development of a heel in WWE since Owens on NXT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Had to laugh at, I think, Aries when Mauro said during the first match "Will Ali be able to answer the 10 count?" he replied with "Well he's failed to answer about 7 so far" due to the fans shouting 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

205 Live was really good this week. Drew Gulak having a 277 slide PowerPoint presentation on how to make a better 205 Live was hilarious.

The fatal 5 way main event was excellent. Cedric was the star of the match eliminating everyone before Enzo caught him with a roll-up by grabbing the tights. I'd love to see a Cedric/Neville match for the title. Hopefully Neville will crush Enzo and then we get that. If Enzo beats Neville for the title I'll be livid.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

so who is going to be the new GM of 205 ???

it will be revealed next week

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Spud?

Must take a look at the show this week, i was not a fan of the enzo era so stopped watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

PTH2009 wrote:
    so who is going to be the new GM of 205 ???

Goldust makes sense in a way

DM_7 wrote: »
    Must take a look at the show this week, i was not a fan of the enzo era so stopped watching.

While his in ring work desired a lot his presence as a character was a nice shot in the arm when Neville exited. He got a lot of those he worked with character wise, Drew Gulak in particular.

I was hoping for an Enzo v Neville match in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

ERG89 wrote: »
    Goldust makes sense in a way

Titus O'Neill could work too.

I suspect a former TNA character may turn up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I suspect a former TNA character may turn up

Monty Brown??

• Advertisement

LeeJM wrote: »
    Monty Brown??

I was thinking of a dicky bow wearing grappler, but i supppse Marcis Con Von will pop a rating :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ricochet as GM and never set foot in the ring. That should go down well.

Or Hornswoggle/Anonymous GM

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Will Rick O Shea debut sooner than expected and lead the 205 division going forward as champion I wonder.

Will Rick O Shea debut sooner than expected and lead the 205 division going forward as champion I wonder.

Hes a HHH pet project..... hes NXT bound baby

Can we stop using Rick O Shea. I'm a big fan of the radio presenter and I can't train my brain not to double take every single time I see it is written in PW forums :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Can we stop using Rick O Shea. I'm a big fan of the radio presenter and I can't train my brain not to double take every single time I see it is written in PW forums :)

It's also our very own leggo's former ring name!

#Doxxed

who's is Rick O Shea (the wrestler) ??

PTH2009 wrote: »
    who's is Rick O Shea (the wrestler) ??

Say his name fast and youll see

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Nia got over Enzo quick. Has her claws in another CW...

https://twitter.com/NiaJaxWWE/status/956242852098596864

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Say his name fast and youll see

oh yeah

'Ricochet'

Advertisement