Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning Shaver to Argos

Options
  • 01-04-2016 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,539 ✭✭✭✭

Bought a shaver from Argos, this one to be precise

I've had it about 3 months and tried to persist with it but it is just completely useless at shaving, I could be shaving for an hour and still end up having to do a wet shave - I don't have a rough beard and my previous shaver (admittedly a triple blade) took me about 5 mins to shave and left me a nice almost smooth feel

Do I have any right to return it, I know this falls in to the personal items category but at the moment I just wanna throw it in the trash as it is just a waste of time, I may as well be trying to shave with a piece of wood

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,995 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

You can return it as not fit for purpose but they'll most likely send it to the manufacture to see if it's faulty, 3 months is a long time to keep something that doesn't work.

Personal items are only for change of mind

Advertisement