Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra functions?

Options
  • 01-04-2016 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭

Hi mods,

I seem to have extra functionality on my account. When I'm looking at posts there is a red and yellow card option and I can edit everyone's posts. If I look at a mods posting history I can see forums that I've never seen before and when I click into them I can post if I want. Seems to be all mods and admins posting there.

Cheers,

Fr. D.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Tipperary Fairy

:eek: why would you report this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

Could be a coup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Edward Hopper

If you can edit posts in every forum you have been employed by boards and they forgot to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Aye we gave you modship, must have forgotten to tell you.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Welcome to level 5

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Now is a time for diplomacy, a new era. Let's make boards great again. Let's build a wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,445 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I thought that was normal?
    The nudie mods forum is brilliant.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,289 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP - do you have site-banning powers? You've not really made it until you can access that big black button .....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Quick - search for your own name in the Mods forums before they redact all references!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement