Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer details

Options
  • 01-04-2016 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

I transferred money to an account yesterday but it still hasn't gone through and I'm worried I've gotten the IBAN or BIC wrong, however I can't get into the original transfer to verify the details I entered against the numbers.

Is there a way to do this? How long do SEPA transfers to payees usually take?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

I transferred money to an account yesterday but it still hasn't gone through and I'm worried I've gotten the IBAN or BIC wrong, however I can't get into the original transfer to verify the details I entered against the numbers.

Is there a way to do this? How long do SEPA transfers to payees usually take?

Thank you
    Hi Melisandre121,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

Once a transfer is made before our cut off time of 3.30pm these funds will be with your payee bank the next bank working day.

If you were unable to print the confirmation at the time of the transfer you can request a Proof Of Payment through Banking 365 by selecting the Online Service Desk.

Have a good day and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen  

Advertisement