Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile data almost out, what are my options

Options
  • 01-04-2016 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

I have 5gb of data as part of my eMobile monthly package, I don't usually use even close to this amount, however, this month, being that I'm waiting for broadband to be installed at my new address, I'm using my mobile data exclusively and now only have 1gb left.
    So what I need is just a temporary data increase, just this once, as hopefully my internet will up and running in two weeks time

Can you tell me what the available options are?

I don't want a recurring increase of my data, just a once off.
    I've pretty much used 4gb of data in 7days, well along with my teenage daughter using my phone as a hotspot as she has no data.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Cherrycola wrote: »
    I have 5gb of data as part of my eMobile monthly package, I don't usually use even close to this amount, however, this month, being that I'm waiting for broadband to be installed at my new address, I'm using my mobile data exclusively and now only have 1gb left.
    So what I need is just a temporary data increase, just this once, as hopefully my internet will up and running in two weeks time

Can you tell me what the available options are?

I don't want a recurring increase of my data, just a once off.
    I've pretty much used 4gb of data in 7days, well along with my teenage daughter using my phone as a hotspot as she has no data.
    I'm sorry to hear this Cherrycola, Is there anything I can assist you with in regards to your installation?

I would recommend purchasing a booster if you need an add on for a temporary basis. These will last you 30 days.
    You can view all the eir mobile add on's here http://support.eir.ie/article/What_add_ons_are_available_to_me

-Pamela 

Advertisement