Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most Played Games

• 01-04-2016 10:35am

Saw it in the cities skyline thread. Post your shame.

That's 157 working days of CSGO (1256/24 * 3). I feel ill.

Lm4orDm.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

xLL78wz.jpg

Soulstorm probably has another 400+ from the days before Steam, too. Shogun was 90% multiplayer I'd say.

Apparently I like being a shark.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

From the other thread:

381783.jpg

Doesn't include what's easily a couple of hundred hours of Minecraft too and there's probably another hundred in GTA V too.

Lordy - I'm afraid to think what my Minecraft total would be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Didn't expect Fallout 4 to be that high, but then I recalled I left it running for a weekend by accident.

381975.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Saw it in the cities skyline thread. Post your shame.

That's 157 working days of CSGO (1256/24 * 3). I feel ill.

If you're old enough you probably have 2x that in CS:S but it was never counted :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

TF0WRLD.jpg

My hour count not as high as some of the others but I tend to play more games than sticking with a few.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

apparently i REALLY like company of heroes 2 :P

a4lcug.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

381977.jpeg

I've only included games above 200 hours, although I've got games that weren't recorded - or only recorded since - such as CS/CS:S and Day of Defeat/DOD:Source that I know I've racked up silly hours playing.

ED E wrote: »
    If you're old enough you probably have 2x that in CS:S but it was never counted :pac:

I am even older than that. I've been playing cs since beta 5 which was around 1999. I shudder to think what it would be if I added up CS, CS:S and CS:GO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Here you go! ;)

VW2km9F.jpg

• Advertisement

Holy shit that's a lot of FTL. Did you ever beat the boss? I just saved scummed :D

When did Planetside 2 get onto Steam? I remember having to use a much crappier loader.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

n60985y.jpg?1

If I owned Rainbow Six Siege on Steam that would be near the top also, nearly 300 hours in that since it's release :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Zillah wrote: »
    Holy shit that's a lot of FTL. Did you ever beat the boss? I just saved scummed :D

Beat it probably hundreds of different ways, FTL is just a game I find really easy to chill out with and one I can just pop into for 5 or 10 minutes here and there, or sink an hour or two into. I also left it running in the background while studying because of that damn soundtrack, it was so chill. Honestly, having a good soundtrack is one way to get me hooked on a game.

I don't think I'd have sunk half as many hours into Payday 2 if it wasn't for those Simon Viklund tracks.

4omTcy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

8EyR4KY.png

Warframe should actually have way more hours than that since I stopped playing the steam version (stupid DRM preventing me from moving the files around). Same with Planetside 2

RIP Rise of Incarnates :(

Overall this thing isn't very accurate because my most played games are actually DRM free and don't show up on steam and only some of them I have added as a non-steam game so even my friends probably don't have an idea of my playing habbits.

@ Links that FTL playtime is buff AF. Wish I could git gud at the game enough to warrant that much time in it. I suck ass at it but still love it. I play the DRM-free version off of windows so again, no playtime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Zillah wrote: »
    When did Planetside 2 get onto Steam? I remember having to use a much crappier loader.

At least three years ago anyways.

Advertisement