Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cabra dentist

Options
  • 01-04-2016 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can somebody recommend a good dentist in cabra or surrounding areas please. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

My wife swears by these guys, it's a new practice.

http://www.centricgp.ie/navan_medical/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Hi

Can somebody recommend a good dentist in cabra or surrounding areas please. Thank you

Martin Vaughan by Peters church in Phil borough. Top guy

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

+1 for martin Vaughan. top class.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Thank you guys. Will be seeing Martin Tuesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Not quiet cabra but I go to One Manor Place in stoneybatter.

• Advertisement

How did you find them in manor place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

+1 on One Manor Place, good service, location. not cheap but is there such a thing as a cheap dentist?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I didnt like him and a filling came out not long after some work. I also had problems with him signing forms for me to claim some cash back and he got very aggressive with me. Serious attitude problem.

I've been to MV also and would rate him a lot better.

Slattsy wrote: »
    I didnt like him and a filling came out not long after some work. I also had problems with him signing forms for me to claim some cash back and he got very aggressive with me. Serious attitude problem.

I've been going to Rod for years and never had an issue with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I've been going to Rod for years and never had an issue with him.

I've only gone the odd time (I've got super teeth) but he's a lovely guy. Can't imagine him getting aggressive with a customer based on what I experienced.

• Advertisement

He later called to apologise so i guess he felt he did or said something wrong...

Maybe he had a bad day but i certainly wont be going back and i've sent people to MV based on my experience.

Went to Rod. What an ass. He actually raised his voice while speaking down to his nurse. Very uncomfortable experience

Slattsy wrote: »

Told ya. he's a dickhead.

Been with him years and never an issue with work done, advice, organisation of free cleans or forms.

Advertisement