Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

responsible serving of alcohol (RSA)?

Options
  • 01-04-2016 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

heading to Perth on monday and might have a job lined up in a bar,i was told that i need the RSA (western australia) course completed before i can work.

can anyone send me a link to do this? there seems to be so many options online im not sure which one to do! want to have it done before i head out

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

Darraghgt4 wrote: »
    can anyone send me a link to do this? there seems to be so many options online im not sure which one to do!

bro, do you even internet? it's not that hard. I found this crap in a few minutes.

google.com.au/#q=responsible+serving+alcohol+training+site:wa.gov.au

Registered Training Organisations right at the bottom there. If the course is a mandatory standard (and it looks like it is a national standard - SITHFAB002), there shouldn't really be any options to choose from, other than the provider! Try googling the course code + training + online too, though i'm not sure any of them can be done online.

Good luck anyway, even if it is last minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

you should do the gambling course too...99% of pubs have the pokies..most places want you too have both....plus you get paid a little bit more in wages....in NSW anyway id assume perth is the same

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

you should do the gambling course too...99% of pubs have the pokies..most places want you too have both....plus you get paid a little bit more in wages....in NSW anyway id assume perth is the same

Pokies haven't really made it over to WA the way they have in NSW so not really much use for it in Perth. It would actually be unusual to see pokies in a pub in Perth.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

aido79 wrote: »
    Pokies haven't really made it over to WA the way they have in NSW so not really much use for it in Perth. It would actually be unusual to see pokies in a pub in Perth.

is it the same for the TAB though?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

is it the same for the TAB though?

Good point. It's probably worth the OP's while doing it so they can work in a bar which has a TAB.

• Advertisement
Advertisement