Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone recommendation under 300 euro?

Options
  • 01-04-2016 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

my samsung s4 has reached the end of the road (as has my meteor contract) so looking for something else--contract expired with meteor so now on sim only plan.
    So looking to get something besides one of the flagship samsungs etc and so save a few bob in the process

Ideally looking for:

under 300 euro
    5 inch screen
    good camera--main camera that is --not worried about selfie camera...
    decent battery life--ideally a phone i can swap in a spare battery but seems most phones have a non removable battery nowadays so it's not a deal breaker really

Only things i really use the phone for (apart from texts/calls) are internet browsing , taking photos when travelling.

two phones i have been looking at are:

one plus x
    Xiaomi Mi4c

Xiaomi Mi4c seems like a great phone but put off by the fact it needs some work to get it going and might get sent a dud from hong kong? --as well as being stung by import duty

any recommendations greatly appreciated!!

regards

Advertisement