Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E.L.F Ireland

Options
  • 01-04-2016 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

I used ELF years ago and recently wanted to buy a few things but noticed the website has changed. It isn't giving me the option to add an Irish address.

Is delivery to Ireland no longer available or am I doing something wrong? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

E.L.F closed down I am sure I heard before? The only ELF website is the American one which (to my knowledge at least) doesn't ship to Ireland.

ELF is available on www.iherb.com though if that is of any use, and iHerb do ship to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ameliams

Elf uk shut down for several months last year but they're up and running again. As far as I'm aware they deliver to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

They are up and running again but are being run by a different company. The items are delivered from US to the UK.

Website clearly states that they only ship to England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/shipping

They don't accept Paypal so unless you have a UK billing address, I doubt you can even get stuff via Paypal. If you're stuck for something in particular, try Iherb but be wary of customs limit as stuff coming from US. It will prob work out cheaper as the new UK was significantly more "expensive" than it was a few years back when Distribeauty ran it (prices of items went up across the board, no 50% discount codes etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

I'm in the USA at the moment and saw an ELF display in a shop. I've never used their products before, what would you all recommend?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

cactusgal wrote: »
    I'm in the USA at the moment and saw an ELF display in a shop. I've never used their products before, what would you all recommend?
    Thanks!

Loads of stuff :)

Eye Primer - as good as my Urban Decay one imo

Studio Blushes - dirt cheap and loads of colours. Some are good likeness for higher end brands. They blend really nicely and don't fade off.

Lip Crayons - lovely colours, creamy consistency and fairly long lasting

Liquid Lipsticks - as good as the Stila ones imo

Eyebrow gel - eyebrow gel/clear mascara. I don't use the mascara much but the eyebrow gel is great.

Blush/bronze duo - colour wise the pairings are very similar to the NARS ones but these are more glittery/shimmery.

Flawless Foundation - I like this foundation although I wouldn't wear it regularly as I tend to chop and change but always find it good. I would always use primer and powder though but find it just as good as my Lancome or NARS tbh.

Their brushes are really good too. I have a few and they're holding up well, maintaining their shape, no loose hairs and I've cleaned them a few times. Also a big fan of their nail polishes.

That's all I can think of for now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I'm also a fan of their brushes, I got my set for Christmas '14 and only the foundation brush has had to be thrown out so far, all the rest are perfect!

Advertisement