Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Sale

• 01-04-2016 7:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    May be putting a property up for sale in the next month or so. Has anyone any recommendations or experience good or bad with local estate agents.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

bodonnell wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    May be putting a property up for sale in the next month or so. Has anyone any recommendations or experience good or bad with local estate agents.
    Thanks.

Dealing with Joan Quane, from Quanes and Brenda Mulcahy from Sherry Fitz at the moment and would reccomend both. Anything they said they would do they followed through on. Always on time and no messing about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

I have dealt with quite a few of the auctioneers in the city over the past year or so as i am looking to buy a house. So i can give you a buyers perspective - the most professional by far have been Sherry Fitzgerald. Murphy-Gubbins and DNG have also been pleasant to deal with.

I had a poor experience with Rooneys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

i have fired a lot of auctioneers in my time. Currently with Dooley and very happy with the service, expect to use them again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 tea_addict

i would recommend the following

john de courcy ( very straight man )

rea o connor murphy

sherry fitz

i would advise against

murphy gubbins

rooneys

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dodgylegs

Do sellers every skip the agents, and adveryise directly on daft?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

If the house is in a good area,it will sell,so id go with the agents that charge the smallest %.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement