Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

moderators

• 01-04-2016 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭

i just had an interesting experience where i posed a query here topic.... "yale alarms"
    during the course of this three separate moderators "coolkid" "stoner" "muffler" posted on the topic.
    it was not really going anywhere as it seemed that no-one interested in supplying an answer to original query..
    then on the last post on this topic was this....

KoolKid
    white_star_4.gif

Adverts | Friends
    Mod: Information Security, GPS, Mobile Application, Plumbing & Heating

With regard to Yale alarms or other cheap DIY options , my view would be the same as all the others keep away from them & use something better.The regulations and the standards that have been explained to you are not peoples options they are facts.
    I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say I not do a lot of this.But for the record I am a professional licenced installer with nearly 30 years experience in the industry.
    From what I can see people are answering your questions.
    If you have anything else to ask, feel free & I'll answer to the best of my ability.
    user_offline.pngreport.gif

Thread Closed

to me this is not what i would call a discussion forum as i do not know why this thread was closed without explaining reason...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

i just had an interesting experience where i posed a query here topic.... "yale alarms"
    during the course of this three separate moderators "coolkid" "stoner" "muffler" posted on the topic.
    it was not really going anywhere as it seemed that no-one interested in supplying an answer to original query..
    then on the last post on this topic was this....

KoolKid
    white_star_4.gif

Adverts | Friends
    Mod: Information Security, GPS, Mobile Application, Plumbing & Heating

With regard to Yale alarms or other cheap DIY options , my view would be the same as all the others keep away from them & use something better.The regulations and the standards that have been explained to you are not peoples options they are facts.
    I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say I not do a lot of this.But for the record I am a professional licenced installer with nearly 30 years experience in the industry.
    From what I can see people are answering your questions.
    If you have anything else to ask, feel free & I'll answer to the best of my ability.
    user_offline.pngreport.gif

Thread Closed

to me this is not what i would call a discussion forum as i do not know why this thread was closed without explaining reason...

Wrong forum mate...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

where then mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Edward Hopper

Feedback or help desk. Never quite sure which is more appropriate, I'd go with help desk.

thanks

where is there a discussion thread heading "feedback"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭hairyslug

where is there a discussion thread heading "feedback"

http://touch.boards.ie/forum/82

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭Melodeon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Edward Hopper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Hi, you can pm koolkid or one of the other modd to find out why it was closed.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement