Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moderators

Options
  • 01-04-2016 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭

i just had an interesting experience where i posed a query here topic.... "yale alarms"
    during the course of this three separate moderators "coolkid" "stoner" "muffler" posted on the topic.
    it was not really going anywhere as it seemed that no-one interested in supplying an answer to original query..
    then on the last post on this topic was this....

KoolKid
    white_star_4.gif

Adverts | Friends
    Mod: Information Security, GPS, Mobile Application, Plumbing & Heating

With regard to Yale alarms or other cheap DIY options , my view would be the same as all the others keep away from them & use something better.The regulations and the standards that have been explained to you are not peoples options they are facts.
    I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say I not do a lot of this.But for the record I am a professional licenced installer with nearly 30 years experience in the industry.
    From what I can see people are answering your questions.
    If you have anything else to ask, feel free & I'll answer to the best of my ability.
    user_offline.pngreport.gif

Thread Closed

to me this is not what i would call a discussion forum as i do not know why this thread was closed without explaining reason??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

what does the red icon mean?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

Please have a read of our Charter for directions on how to complain about forum Moderators, or forum moderation.

The paragraph that applies in this case can be found under the heading: "What DOES this forum handle", and is the sentence at the third bullet point that starts with: "Complaints about a moderator action, ban or infraction".

The red icon is the button one would click to report a post.

Thanks,

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

what does "resolved" mean?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Please find synonyms for "resolved" at http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/resolved

Since this is nothing to do with your original request - which I have already addressed, this thread is now closed.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement