Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any trad music sessions around Croom/Adare on a Saturday night?

• 01-04-2016 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Is there any trad music sessions around Croom/Adare on a Saturday night? I have checked the great trad music website the thesession.org but all the listings there are for during the week, not on a Saturday night?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

banjobongo wrote: »
    Is there any trad music sessions around Croom/Adare on a Saturday night? I have checked the great trad music website the thesession.org but all the listings there are for during the week, not on a Saturday night?

Storans might have some

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Athdara

Not really sure about Croom but The Thatch in Castleroberts has a trad session on a Snday if that's any good to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Storans might have some

thanks, I will check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Athdara wrote: »
    Not really sure about Croom but The Thatch in Castleroberts has a trad session on a Snday if that's any good to you.

thanks but it needs to be a Saturday night....

Advertisement