Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSM dialer - Best SIM card option

• 01-04-2016 9:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am getting motors fitted to 2 gates next week and will getting a gsm dialer fitted to each set of gates.

Can anyone recommend the best company plan to go with? I am looking at them all, but just want to know what most people are using.

Thanks,
    NTC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭judge30

NTC wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am getting motors fitted to 2 gates next week and will getting a gsm dialer fitted to each set of gates.

Can anyone recommend the best company plan to go with? I am looking at them all, but just want to know what most people are using.

Thanks,
    NTC

We can't recommend companies here your best bet is to shop around theres a list of on the Psa website of licenced contractors in your area,Don't really understand the question,what most people are using ? what type of motors are you using swing,roller? above ground bellow ground ,loads of different automated gates, Need more info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

sorry about that. Badly worded question.

I got sorted. thanks

Advertisement