Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National duathlon champs

Options
  • 01-04-2016 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Doesn't seem to be much talk here regarding National Duathlon Champs on tomorrow.
    Any body from these parts racing?
    McCrystal going to just blow everybody away on bike?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

Doesn't seem to be much talk here regarding National Duathlon Champs on tomorrow.
    Any body from these parts racing?
    McCrystal going to just blow everybody away on bike?
    I thought I was on a tri club website when I read the male preview...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

i guess the dark hoarse is noel kavanagh the format should suit him.
    likewise micheal reilly should be up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

'Twas a tough day at the office! The leaders on the bike were traveling at some pace. I was lapped twice. Brian McCrystal was out on his own on the bike. I made sure I gave a fellow Louth man a good shout out.
    I tought it was a good race overall, but my biggest negative thing was that both run courses had a stretch about 1 km long which was actually cross country conditions. So we were slip sliding all over the place. Ok, every one had to do the same course but it was asking for someone to be injured. If it was dry then it would have been ok. But a race shouldn't have sections like that if you're also running on Tarmac.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Good day out sir.

Advertisement