Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current to Deposit

Options
  • 01-04-2016 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hello, I have a current account and I wish to transfer money to my deposit. Is it being done automatically every month ? Can I deposit each month a different amount or is it standard ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Nemecis wrote: »
    Hello, I have a current account and I wish to transfer money to my deposit. Is it being done automatically every month ? Can I deposit each month a different amount or is it standard ?
    Hi Nemecis,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

This would depend on the type of deposit account you hold with us.

Some accounts can only receive direct debit payments. If you know the type of deposit account we can check this for you? Alternatively you can send your query in via 365 Online Ask a Question option and a representative with account access will be happy to check this for you.

See here for information on Bank of Ireland deposit accounts.

Thank you,

Tara C 

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nemecis

Hello, thank you for your reply.
    I have sent you a private message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hello, thank you for your reply.
    I have sent you a private message.
    Hi Nemecis, 

We've replied to your PM. 

Thank you, 
    Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nemecis

Hello again ,

How can I open a demand deposit account online ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hello again ,

How can I open a demand deposit account online ?
    Hi Nemecis, 

Demand Deposit Accounts are opened directly through your local branch and are not available to open online. 

If you wish to make an appointment with your local branch, you can do this here. Contact details for your local branch can be found here.

If there's anything we can help you with, please let us know. 

Regards,

Sharon

• Advertisement
Advertisement