Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 32 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

63 with 4 to play tomorrow. Let's see how that goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

SlickRic wrote: »
    85th?

Nothing is crumbling. FFS.

Drama Queen. What was it Yazz yous'd to say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

85th?

Nothing is crumbling. FFS.

Well in fairness, when you are that high a couple of bad weeks would probably be very disappointed when you probably have extremely lofty aspirations so relatively speaking he has a point imo. It's just that we're so much lower it seems ridiculous for someone so high to be so gutted

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Well in fairness, when you are that high a couple of bad weeks would probably be very disappointed when you probably have extremely lofty aspirations so relatively speaking he has a point imo. It's just that we're so much lower it seems ridiculous for someone so high to be so gutted

Says the man on the flying carpet! You overtook me yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

70 points. Switching captaincy from Sanchez to Aguero cost a few points but I can't complain too much. My defence was the weak point in my team this week. Still have Forster and Mahrez to go tomorrow so more ground in OR could yet be made.
    ElTel wrote: »
    What was it Yazz yous'd to say?
    The only way is Schlupp?

*facepalms in disgust at own pun. :pac:

• Advertisement

Says the man on the flying carpet! You overtook me yet?

Hahaha flying carpet that made me laugh :P nah I'm a good bit off you yet I'm pretty sure haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,372 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

He has every right to be annoyed. That's not my point. His season isn't crumbling, that's my only point!

He has every right to be annoyed. That's not my point. His season isn't crumbling, that's my only point!

Yeah Fair enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I don't think I could cope with being 85th in the world. The *stress*.

70 points. Switching captaincy from Sanchez to Aguero cost a few points but I can't complain too much. My defence was the weak point in my team this week. Still have Forster and Mahrez to go tomorrow so more ground in OR could yet be made.

The only way is Schlupp?

It's a time worp, ....time is fleeting......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Great to see a few fellow wildcarders doing well.

Waited for Motd so only caught up now.

71 from 8 with Robles, Lukaku and Mahrez to play. Wildcard success thank fcuk. Only shame is silly Delaney not saving his goal till 33 when he won't be third sub!

GW rank 11,733
    Overall 106k.

Highest OR of the season beating 134k in GW8 and a big improvement on 928k in GW18.

Sigh of relief after all the wildcard stress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up from 37k to 25k as predicted. Unless a United clean sheet happens or a Vardy or Barkley wondershow I should see another green arrow which would be 5 in a row and a rise from 192k in GW27 to my current ranking inside the top 30k. Hopefully with the wildcard bounce next week and the big DGWs to come I can climb into that elusive top 10k.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

51 with De Gea, Morgan, Fuchs, Mahrez, Lukaku and not wildcarding this week regret still to play.

30k rise to 269k. It was a bloody good score until I saw all of these fecking scores in here!

Pelle to ruin my clean sheet dreams I presume!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

It's a time worp, ....time is fleeting......

something something madness.

Checks google. Yep. Madnesss takes it's toll.

FPL tends to do that alright. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Drama Queen. What was it Yazz yous'd to say?

The only way is up! BABEH, on a sidenote 65 after baps added with DDG, Huth, Mahrez and Rashford to run. I would like a repeat of my 93 from last week please guys!

51 with De Gea, Morgan, Fuchs, Mahrez, Lukaku and not wildcarding this week regret still to play.

30k rise to 269k. It was a bloody good score until I saw all of these fecking scores in here!

Pelle to ruin my clean sheet dreams I presume!

I'm seriously hoping that anyone that drafted in BUIB is in for some serious slack Sir!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭siblers

That's spot on really.

The only way is Schlupp?

It was last season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

62 points has me up to 8k. Four to go tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

58 points from 8 players. delighted with that.

Then I came in here.

Also, that FSA Qualifying....

2vm6fyr.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

The Q league is so ridiculously tough! Last year a 6k rank wasn't even in the running to win it but a 6k rank won the Premier League! Obviously it's a different format but shows how hard the thing is to get out of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

65 with Forster, Simpson, Mahrez, and Lukaku to go.

The recovery continues, back up to 33.5k from the almost season-low slump to 102k in GW28.

I've made decent ground in my main ML, but it could still turn out to be a bad weekend if Vardy doesn't stay quiet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

jimmii wrote: »
    The Q league is so ridiculously tough! Last year a 6k rank wasn't even in the running to win it but a 6k rank won the Premier League! Obviously it's a different format but shows how hard the thing is to get out of.

Well an 850 rank only came second in the premier, and quite a few others were superior to 6k, head to head is a completely different animal.

I had hoped to hop into the top 100k last night but remain outside, Mahrez, Vardy and Lukaku today could well do it for me,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Been away for a week with no internet. Was dreading checking the scores. 51 from 7 so fair to middling. Forster, Mahrez, Huth and Lukaku to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Well an 850 rank only came second in the premier, and quite a few others were superior to 6k, head to head is a completely different animal.

I had hoped to hop into the top 100k last night but remain outside, Mahrez, Vardy and Lukaku today could well do it for me,

Yes as I said its obviously different merely highlighting how tough it is in the fact that the overall winning score wouldn't even have been in the running. Glad I was able to get out of it last year!

jimmii wrote: »
    Yes as I said its obviously different merely highlighting how tough it is in the fact that the overall winning score wouldn't even have been in the running. Glad I was able to get out of it last year!

You just got hit by the indignation of a proud Premier leaguer:o I suppose we're rightly proud of our position:p

I suppose the Q league has got to be extremely competitive as it is an awful lot of serious players, some are going to have very good years, some will have unusually good years while quite a few will be serial top 10k finishers

Things I'd like today:

- Leicester to concede
    - Vardy to do nothing (Simpson too)
    - Lukaku to score a hat trick

Dónal wrote: »
    Things I'd like today:

- Leicester to concede

I'm literally the exact opposite:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

Really need vardy to stay quiet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Opponent has Schmeichel, Mahrez, Vardy and Lukaku. He's on 50 points. I'm on 62 with Forster, Simpson, Mahrez and Lukaku.

0-0 in Leicester Saints would be a godsend.

Same Leicester team as always

Forster, Soares, Fonte, Van Dijk, Bertrand, Targett, Wanyama, Clasie, Davis, Mane, Pelle

Same Leicester team as always

Except for those times he decided that the team would be better off without Mahrez:rolleyes:
    Genius or what???

As usual I'm completely conflicted, need Leicester to lose for my real life but need returns from Mahrez and Vardy in particular.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

High scoring Leicester win please

Except for those times he decided that the team would be better off without Mahrez:rolleyes:
    Genius or what???

As usual I'm completely conflicted, need Leicester to lose for my real life but need returns from Mahrez and Vardy in particular.:o

I remember those times fondly, as one of them was when I played AOA in like GW 11 or something. Mahrez was at peak Mahrez at that point too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

All I want is 6+ from Fuchs.

Southampton winning 1-0 would be excellent. I'm not even remotely expecting (reckon it'll be another 1-0 win to Leicester) but it'd be super if it could happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

As far as fantasy football dreams go that was an odd one. Mark Schwarzer scored a header, so if Schmeichel goes off injured I'll be sticking a few bob on him to score the next goal!

Hoping for a Jamie Vardy party today

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

56 with Huth, Mahrez and Lukaku to play, captain Payet and Bellerin doing most of the damage. Rose 500 places to 2.5k.

Pay League looks to be gone, the leader scored 71 yesterday and is now 40 points clear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

A Leicester win (with a Mahrez/Vardy contribution) and clean sheet would be a huge swing back against those who wildcarded and secured insane scores yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Dónal wrote: »
    Things I'd like today:

- Leicester to concede

Perfect
    I'd say most wildcarders want this.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

I'm predicting a late Charlie Austin goal to break this CS run.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

Can someone tell me why I brought in Coleman for Kompany last week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Texas Jack wrote: »
    Can someone tell me why I brought in Coleman for Kompany last week?

They have double next week (Watford and Crystal Palace - both away).

Why you did it last week - I am not sure, though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

Anything happening ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Forster, Soares, Fonte, Van Dijk, Bertrand, Targett, Wanyama, Clasie, Davis, Mane, Pelle

CEDRIC LIVES!!!

Hope Leicester can cause an upset here though :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Simpson stops mane goal

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

km79 wrote: »
    Anything happening ???

Mane was through, Simpson stopped the ball with his hand. Should have been a Saints Pen and red for Simpson.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

Arbitrary wrote: »
    Mane was through, Simpson stopped the ball with his hand. Should have been a Saints Pen and red for Simpson.

Come up for air

He could do nothing about it

• Advertisement
Advertisement