Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Trade Sales' Tullamore

Options
  • 02-04-2016 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of going to view a car for sale on donedeal. On the ad it just says 'trade sales', it seems to be attached to Colton Motors in Tullamore as the dealer sign can be seen in most of the photos on dd.

I was wondering if anyone on here knows the garage or has had any dealings with them? I live quite a distance away from Offally so I wouldn't know anyone from there to ask...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

link to ad?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

Colton Motors have garages in Tullamore and Mullingar, they have a fairly good reputation, I bought a car of them years ago, no problems. Have you tried their web site to checkout the car ? Just make sure it is not someone trying to use their good name.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 retiredhurler

Coltons are the main ford dealers in Tullamore and Mullingar and are opening a Mazda showroom. Very reputable

Advertisement