Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banada Teen Disco

Options
  • 02-04-2016 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, just wondering if anybody has kids or siblings attending Banada Disco in Tourlstrane?? My daughter was at one this evening and said there was a number of altercations inside between diffrent groups of young lads, stewards / bouncers very thin on the ground to supervise.

There was also a number of kids in attendance who were obviously drinking before they arrived at Banada, I believe this happens on the many busses that travel to Banada Abbey. Anybody in here have any family members that travel to Banada?? and if so do they know where they are at this moment in time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

Being going on for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Banada is the best run of all the underage discos, every disco will have scraps and drink involved at some level. My kids have been going for the last 5 years, and there has been no major incidents , its a whole different story when they start going to Cartown !!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

bennyc wrote: »
    Banada is the best run of all the underage discos, every disco will have scraps and drink involved at some level. My kids have been going for the last 5 years, and there has been no major incidents , its a whole different story when they start going to Cartown !!!.

In my day it used to be the N17 in Kiltimagh.
    Mayhem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

My son used to go to Cartown, there would always be a Gard at Enniscrone at the bus who searched them before they got on and took alcohol off them. I guess with the cut backs, that doesn't happen anymore. He would still come home with tales of fights though.

Advertisement