Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banada Disco Tourlstrane Co. Sligo

Options
  • 02-04-2016 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, just wondering if anybody has kids or siblings attending Banada Disco in Tourlstrane?? *** I believe this happens on the many busses that travel to Banada Abbey. Anybody in here have any family members that travel to Banada?? and if so do they know where they are at this moment in time.

Comments

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    Hi Guys, just wondering if anybody has kids or siblings attending Banada Disco in Tourlstrane?? *** I believe this happens on the many busses that travel to Banada Abbey. Anybody in here have any family members that travel to Banada?? and if so do they know where they are at this moment in time.

What happens ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I'm closing this as its a thread to leave boards.ie too open with some of what was posted in the 1st post

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement