Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Work in Wexford

Options
  • 02-04-2016 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know of any summer work available in the Enniscorthy/Gorey area of Wexford from the end of June to end of August? I am sitting my leaving cert this year and I am looking for something for those months. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

moved from work and jobs, new charter applies

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭daraghwal

Sorry what do you mean by your comment? I am new to boards.ie

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

daraghwal wrote: »
    Sorry what do you mean by your comment? I am new to boards.ie

I moved the post to the wexford forum, it's a better forum for your question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

Local bars look for people all the time, no matter the town. The hours can be very late but its alright money, you will only work a few days a week and the tips are spectacular. I'm in a Dublin suburb doing it myself, college social life doesn't fund itself!

Advertisement