Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 33 Transfers.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

Pretty settled on this WC team now.

Robles/Mignolet
    Huth Simpson Fonte Bellerin Darmian
    Bolasie Coutinho Barkley KDB Payet
    Aguero Kane Lukaku.

Subs this week will be - Mig,Fonte,Simpson,Payet.... Lukaku (C)

Appreciate any constructive criticism:)

No Arsenal midfielder for their DGW with 2 home games ? I'd rather one of Ozil or Sanchez than coutinho
    Fonte is a pretty expensive luxury of you ask me .......Also only 2 of your midfielders have a game 35.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

km79 wrote: »
    No Arsenal midfielder for their DGW with 2 home games ? I'd rather one of Ozil or Sanchez than coutinho
    Fonte is a pretty expensive luxury of you ask me .......Also only 2 of your midfielders have a game 35.........

Thanks...can you throw any names at me?....esp with GW 35 IN MIND...only a few minutes left to sort team before the missus throws something at me for hogging the computer!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Is Silva injured?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,525 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Is Silva injured?

Yes, he misses this weekend according to Pellegrini.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Yes, he misses this weekend according to Pellegrini.

Ffs. The week I got sterling in, he calved. Got one week out of Silva and now he's knackered.
    If anyone has luakaku for the dgw, I apologise now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Start Fuchs or Sakho?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

ElTel wrote: »
    With Barry back in the fold it does make Barkley more appealing all right. However if I bring him in for Alli it probably means benching Payet/Firmino instead. As already pointed out things will become a lot clearer after this GW. Tempted to roll the FT this week, play Hennessey and Lukaku only as my DGWs. and put up with the loss in value on Toby Alli (and Vardy). Oh how I wish Spurs/United was tomorrow instead!

Bakley in for Alli. Playng Payet over Firmino. Could have something to do with benching Cech for Hennessey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

"start fuchs or sahko"
    fuchs
    not even close

Advertisement