Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nu skin

Options
  • 02-04-2016 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi. Has anyone worked for Nu skin? If so, is there any money to be made from it or is it just another scam?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

It looks like your fairly bog standard MLM crap opportunity.

Expect to spend your time trying to sucker convince your friends and family to sign up as 'distributors' rather than trying to sell the actual product.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 juno85

Graham wrote: »
    It looks like your fairly bog standard MLM crap opportunity.

Expect to spend your time trying to sucker convince your friends and family to sign up as 'distributors' rather than trying to sell the actual product.

Thanks for reply. Ya, a friend of mine started Monday with nu skin. She's already fed up of it & is going to quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Kasycas

I work with them and love it. Love meeting people, using social media, trying products, having something for myself that doesn't require set hours or location!

People are keen to know about good products and the Nu Skin products are amazing. I wouldn't push anyone to distribute. It has happened organically when people realise how much they like the products. You only get compensated for sales.

Money is good when you sell and you get bonuses if you're good. I get to work from bed, the back garden (been nice with the weather), work around my kids.

Simples...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Kasycas wrote: »
    I work with them and love it. Love meeting people, using social media, trying products, having something for myself that doesn't require set hours or location!

People are keen to know about good products and the Nu Skin products are amazing. I wouldn't push anyone to distribute. It has happened organically when people realise how much they like the products. You only get compensated for sales.

Money is good when you sell and you get bonuses if you're good. I get to work from bed, the back garden (been nice with the weather), work around my kids.

Simples...

Awesome, did you spend the full €3,500 to get all of the Introductory Product Packages or did you start off with a few of the €520 ones?

Those downline distributors you signed up, did they spend the full €3,500 on their starter packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Kasycas wrote: »

Simples...

And I Quote :

"Nu Skin. The Dream. The Belief. The Innovator.

When I hear the name Nu Skin I think of the word love.

Nu Skin’s scientific leadership in skin care & nutrition establishes Nu Skin as a premier anti-aging company, evidenced in its ageLOC products.

We believe ageLOC science is the answer to anti-aging. It’s a scientific breakthrough that goes beyond the signs to target the ultimate sources of aging"

Gee Golly so nice of you to break your three year posting hiatus just to give us the heads up to this AWESOME business opportunity!

You Rock !

Wooooooooohoooooooooooo

Nu-Skin, Nu-Skin, Nu-Skin ......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

juno85 wrote: »
    Hi. Has anyone worked for Nu skin? If so, is there any money to be made from it or is it just another scam?

Thanks. :)
    juno85 wrote: »
    Thanks for reply. Ya, a friend of mine started Monday with nu skin. She's already fed up of it & is going to quit.

So you came on here to prove to her that she was making the correct decision. Because you told her it was crap and now everyone else says so too.

Good for you. Lucky for her she didn't invest too much time and energy into it. She could have lost a fortune.

Advertisement