Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weezer new album

• 02-04-2016 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭

Picked this up today. I liked their last one and this one isn't too bad either. A few good tracks anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Listened through last night, I like it.. pretty similar to the red album which I also really like recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

For those that are really into the band Warner Ireland are selling fully signed copies for 12.99, really is worth keeping a regular eye on the Warner page as they have some great signed CD's in.

At the moment they have signed Weezer, Halestorm, Stereophonics CD's and a fully signed Biffy Clyro vinyl (23.99)

http://www.thewarnermusicshop.com/product/weezer-white-album-signed-exclusive-edition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Really like it. The end of the last song is brilliant in particular.

Heading to Amsterdam in the morning to see them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭yknaa

Thanks for the link.

Save a few quid on postage if living in Dublin as well - Tower have a few signed cds in stock.
    scudzilla wrote: »
    For those that are really into the band Warner Ireland are selling fully signed copies for 12.99, really is worth keeping a regular eye on the Warner page as they have some great signed CD's in.

At the moment they have signed Weezer, Halestorm, Stereophonics CD's and a fully signed Biffy Clyro vinyl (23.99)

http://www.thewarnermusicshop.com/product/weezer-white-album-signed-exclusive-edition

Advertisement