Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I access my internet banking for a Deposit account?

Options
  • 03-04-2016 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

[font=arial, sans-serif]Dear Sir/Madam[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I've tweeted my question twice and emailed twice and have received no response. This is becoming a concern as I am not able to access my deposit account from abroad and have been waiting three week to receive my pins to set up an online account. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I am trying to set up online banking for my deposit advantage 12 month account On the 11th March I filled in the form on the website requesting my pin to be posted out to my address which is what was advised on the BOI website. It said to allow up to 10 working days. It has now been 13 working days (excluding the Easter break days). Can someone please follow up by PM or responding to my tweets.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I need to be able to access my money online as I am out of the country. I cannot wait another 10 working days so I would appreciate if someone could expedite the issue. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Regards, [/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Eva McKenna[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Ssjcloud, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We're sorry to hear of the delay you've experienced while awaiting your 365Online activation details. Just to let you know, you can register for 365Online quickly and easily over the phone. For more info on this process please see here on our website. 

If you'd prefer for us to organise a call from this team just drop us a PM with your name, branch name and contact number. All you'll need to do is click on my signature below and ensure that you have your signature set to display in your Control Panel Settings. 

If you could also confirm the twitter handle you tweeted as we will forward your feedback to our team. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ssjcloud

Ssjcloud wrote: »
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Dear Sir/Madam[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I've tweeted my question twice and emailed twice and have received no response. This is becoming a concern as I am not able to access my deposit account from abroad and have been waiting three week to receive my pins to set up an online account. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I am trying to set up online banking for my deposit advantage 12 month account On the 11th March I filled in the form on the website requesting my pin to be posted out to my address which is what was advised on the BOI website. It said to allow up to 10 working days. It has now been 13 working days (excluding the Easter break days). Can someone please follow up by PM or responding to my tweets.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I need to be able to access my money online as I am out of the country. I cannot wait another 10 working days so I would appreciate if someone could expedite the issue. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Regards, [/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Eva McKenna[/font]
    Hi Elaine,

Thank you for the response. I have since heard back from a direct email I sent. Unfortunately I am not able to set up online banking for a deposit account.

I am now in communication with someone at BOI who will arrange for an international transfer for me. You can mark this query as resolved.

Thanks,
    Eva

Advertisement