Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

North Dublin area Kennel/Boarding recommendations please.

• 03-04-2016 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,

I'm hoping someone here may have some good recommendations for dog boarding in the North Dublin area please? I had my beautiful dog boarded very recently in Kennels in Garristown and unfortunately he didn't come home the same dog at all. He was so stressed out and absolutely starving, not to mention afraid of any loud noises and didn't allow me touch his head for some petting. I was so upset to see him like this as he is the friendliest dog ever and this is so out of character for him. I don't even want to imagine what may have happened to cause this but I will never allow my dog stay there again. The manner of the man who owns it left a lot to be desired also. This though I could have ignored, if it wasn't for how my poor doggie was returned to me. It's been a little while now and he hasn't left my side since coming home. Very bad experience here and so I am hoping to find a new place that can take him every so often.

If anyone could recommend a good place for boarding, I would be extremely grateful. I don't mind if I need to travel, I just want my dog to be minded with compassion and kindness and be safe and returned to me happy!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Knine

The Canine Country Club in Kildare, 20 minutes from Blanchardstown. I know the owners & have been there many times. They are real dog lovers.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I leave mine in Blackhall boarding kennels in dunboyne. I live in Dundrum and it takes me about 35 mins to drive there. They're really good with the dogs, both of mine would be nearly trying to get out the window as we're going up the drive - they can't wait to get in!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 PoochieW

Thanks so much guys. Very much appreciated. I will look into both of those places. They sound exactly like what I am looking for. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

https://www.facebook.com/BeabegBoarding gets our vote! Wouldn't leave them anywhere else - especially a kennel environment which wouldn't suit Bailey at all!

Advertisement