Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leicester v Southampton - Sky Sports 1 - 1:30pm

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Stop dicking around Leicester.!

aah... the last chance came to nothing.
    Leceister win again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Fuk yeeeas!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nice one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

YES they can ;)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Thats the ****ing job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

7 points clear. Wow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Delighted for Leicester, hope they win the league now. They deserve it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭Gavlor

All they need is 4 wins from 6. What could possibly go wrong....

Come on you foxes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

I just hope they don't let it slip now.

• Advertisement

So if Leicester do win the title and then, through other teams improving and the rigours of the Champions League, they finish in the bottom half next season, does Ranieri come under pressure?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Get in.

That's a massive win, especially considering Southampton should have had 2 penalties and Simpson should have been sent off in the 1st half.

7 clear with 6 to play. Sunderland (A), Everton (H) and Swansea (H) should be another 7-9 points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

If leicester win it I would hope Ranieri retires to a stereotypical vineyard in southern Italy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

So if Leicester do win the title and then, through other teams improving and the rigours of the Champions League, they finish in the bottom half next season, does Ranieri come under pressure?

I think they'll finish bottom half next season, top 10 will probably be their realistic target behind closed doors.

It has been an unbelievable year, but bigger teams who pay far more money will come in for Kante and Mahrez and even if they stay, their squad will find it extremely difficult to balance Champions League football with Premier League and the other domestic competitions.

If they were to finish 10th along with putting up a good showing in the Champions League they'll have had a good season next year IMO, though I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them finish down the bottom half. As long as they're in no relegation danger, Ranieri will be safe for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

So, 12 points needed for Leicester to take the title.
    The next four games are:

Sunderland - Away
    West Ham - Home
    Swansea - Home
    Man Utd - Away

The Hammers will be the stickiest of those 4, but there is a chance it would be done & dusted by the 1st of May.

So, 12 points needed for Leicester to take the title.
    The next four games are:

Sunderland - Away
    West Ham - Home
    Swansea - Home
    Man Utd - Away

The Hammers will be the stickiest of those 4, but there is a chance it would be done & dusted by the 1st of May.

And even then, that's assuming Spurs don't drop further points. Their next four games are.....

Man United - Home
    Stoke - Away
    West Brom - Home
    Chelsea - Away

As tricky as Leicester's next four at the least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DubDani

That's assuming Arsenal and Tottenham win their games.

I actually believe that by next Sunday Leicester might be 9 points ahead, as I think it is well possible that neither Arsenal (at WHU) nor Tottenham (against ManU) win next weekend. And in my opinion that would really settle the title with 5 games to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭vetinari

The second handball incident was a penalty for me as his hand was away from his body.
    You'd see that given a lot of the time.

Fair play to Leicester for closing out the game.
    Southampton had a lot of pressure but no great chances in that second half.

Advertisement