If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha RX-V379

Options
  • 03-04-2016 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi folks 

My father is over from SA at the moment and is looking for and entry level AV Receiver to take back with him and has his eye on the RX-V379 as he has a Yamaha at the moment that has served him well for last 11 years. 

I have  the Boston Acoustics Soundwave XS 5.1 kit I bought off you a couple of years back paired with a Denon AVR-1911 and was thinking I could swap out my front and center speakers with something new and then he could take those back with him to SA as they are compact enough to fit in the luggage would you have any deals on some decent front and center speakers that would be an improvement on the soundwaves? 

If you could please give me a price on the amp and suggested speakers in Euro with delivery to Kildare. 

Thanks,
    Clayton  

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

claytonie wrote: »
    Hi folks 

My father is over from SA at the moment and is looking for and entry level AV Receiver to take back with him and has his eye on the RX-V379 as he has a Yamaha at the moment that has served him well for last 11 years. 

I have  the Boston Acoustics Soundwave XS 5.1 kit I bought off you a couple of years back paired with a Denon AVR-1911 and was thinking I could swap out my front and center speakers with something new and then he could take those back with him to SA as they are compact enough to fit in the luggage would you have any deals on some decent front and center speakers that would be an improvement on the soundwaves? 

If you could please give me a price on the amp and suggested speakers in Euro with delivery to Kildare. 

Thanks,
    Clayton  
    Hi Claytonie.

The Yamaha range has been very popular indeed.

The RXV379 is currently priced at 269.99 Euro (inc Delivery)
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201455-rxv379.aspx

In terms of upgrading your fronts and center would make you system sound like a complete new one.

We have a deal on some Q Acoustics at the moment:
    Q Acoustics 3010 (Black leather Finish) - Retail 249.99 Euro - We have them on offer at 189.99 Euro (Inc delivery)
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201176-3010-leather.aspx

Also the matching center the 3090C which we have reduced to 179.99 Euro (Inc delivery)
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201196-3090c-leather.aspx

Let me know what you think and if they don't suit I can come up with a few more for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.