Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening hours of Pro Shop at Lahinch Golf Club?

• 03-04-2016 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I can't see it in their website - does anyone know the opening hours of the pro shop at Lahnich golf club?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

mel.b wrote: »
    I can't see it in their website - does anyone know the opening hours of the pro shop at Lahnich golf club?

General rule of thumb for a golf club is that you'll meet someone either at the start or the end of your round, so I would say check the tee booking times and you can be fairly sure the shop will be open 2 hours after that at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭irish coldplayer

fairly sure it closes at 5pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Thanks, ended up ringing them. Opening hours at the moment are basicLly 8.30ish to 5 on weekdays, and until either 4 or 5 on weekends. As the days get longer they'll be open a bit longer.

Advertisement