Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballingcollig - where to go to coffee/tea after 6pm?

Options
  • 03-04-2016 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭

Any coffee shops open after 6pm in Ballincollig? If not, where would be a good place to meet for tea/coffee in the eve? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

sporina wrote: »
    Any coffee shops open after 6pm in Ballincollig? If not, where would be a good place to meet for tea/coffee in the eve? thanks

The Bar/Bistro in The Oriel House Hotel or The White Horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭sporina

The Bar/Bistro in The Oriel House Hotel or The White Horse.

yeah was thinking of Oriel house - thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

How about the Plaza by the Cinema I am sure they would allow if it was jammers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Milly33 wrote: »

The Italian restaurant, Bacco, near there do excellent coffee, if it's quiet I'm sure they'd gladly welcome you for coffee and cake. Food there is excellent actually!

SomeFool wrote: »
    The Italian restaurant, Bacco, near there do excellent coffee, if it's quiet I'm sure they'd gladly welcome you for coffee and cake. Food there is excellent actually!

Yes, it's gorgeous.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

McDonalds... I'm being semi-serious...

True true, their coffee is yummie

sorry i don't understand this?

The Plaza it is a restaurant by the cinema

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

sporina wrote: »
    sorry i don't understand this?

Probably means if it WASN'T jammers. And if you don't know what jammers means...then get the hell out of the Cork forum ;)

• Advertisement

Ahhh im with you now.. Sorry Sporina yes jammers would be if the place was too busy for ye to just have a coffee and yep forgot the other bit

Ahhh im with you now.. Sorry Sporina yes jammers would be if the place was too busy for ye to just have a coffee and yep forgot the other bit

ok so you mean that they would not allow folk to just have coffee's if it was busy? as in, taking up a table?

and yes Ludo I do know what jammers means,. however its hardly a criterion to be met in order to post on the Cork forum.. jee..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sliced near across the way from the fish shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭limnam

Sliced near across the way from the fish shop.

I'll second this. You might be tempted into a glass of vino and pizza though :D

we went to the bar in Oriel house hotel.. thanks for the replies..

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭emeo

I think that Plaza place by the cinema is awful

It is now for food since the other people took it over but for a coffee or cake tis fine

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Not Ballincollig but there's a new Costa open in Wilton which is very handy. Open until 8 I think.

It is now for food since the other people took it over but for a coffee or cake tis fine

Was the Plaza sold? Didn't realise it had been taken over.

Advertisement