Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Hair Done in Style Club

Options
  • 03-04-2016 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Does anyone know if Style Club in Dublin (either William Street or Earl Street) does unconventional hair colours, as in pink, blue, etc.? I'm currently red but feel like a change and am curious about going to the Style Club.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

I would recommend the training college of style club on William Street. I got my colour and cut done there last week for half the price of their salon. Was really happy with it. I got balayage but seen other clients getting vibrant colours. Definitely worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭anomynous

GaGa21 wrote: »
    I would recommend the training college of style club on William Street. I got my colour and cut done there last week for half the price of their salon. Was really happy with it. I got balayage but seen other clients getting vibrant colours. Definitely worth checking out.

Thanks I just might do that! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

Ive gone to the North Earl St one a few times and theyre great! Would highly recommend them

Advertisement