Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun this week - early April. Where?

Options
  • 03-04-2016 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi could anybody recommend a good place for some sun travelling in the next couple of days?

Travelling solo so somewhere mainstream. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

frankz wrote: »
    Hi could anybody recommend a good place for some sun travelling in the next couple of days?

Travelling solo so somewhere mainstream. Thanks.

Crikey, I was watching the weather updates and the good weather I got in Kerry yesterday was not planned. The predicted bad weather arrived later in the evening and didn't last long.
    I now keep and eye on the weather forum on boards for the updates in there and have changed some of my own plans for the week ahead based on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭frankz

Thanks.
    Sorry for putting it in wrong forum.
    Suppose I wasn't considering few days on the beach somewhere as independent travel :-) :-)

Any thoughts on Alicante at this time of year?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Malta has lovely weather this time of year

Advertisement