Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple tart - IFSC

Options
  • 04-04-2016 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi

My mum wants an apple tart, instead of a cake for her birthday tomorrow. I'm I'm the IFSC all day tomorrow and is there anywhere close that does a good ape tart that can serve a few people.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Gunslinger99

Might find something on www.ifsc.ie

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

There's a new bakery in the IFSC called The Natural Bakery where you might be able to get one. Fresh is probably a good bet too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

You might get some sort of Apple Tart/Pie in M&S also, right next to NUI.

Alternatively, SuperValu and Iceland are right next to each other at the bottom of Talbot St so I'm sure that between the two of them you can pick one up there!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

There's a new-ish bakery on Talbot St called the Wooden Whisk that does really nice cakes. I'd say they'd do one. Otherwise there's the bakery on Earl St, Annes I think it's called - they'll deffo have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

None in m&s or fresh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

None in m&s or fresh.

The Supervalu opposite Connolly Station advised above would have been your best bet as they have a fresh bakery. Alternatively, that Natural Bakery that replaced O'Briens Sandwich bar on Mayor Square (near Lagoona) opposite the Luas stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

ongarboy wrote: »
    The Supervalu opposite Connolly Station advised above would have been your best bet as they have a fresh bakery. Alternatively, that Natural Bakery that replaced O'Briens Sandwich bar on Mayor Square (near Lagoona) opposite the Luas stop.

The bakery had one rhubarb and it looked horrible. I ended up getting one in
    Supervalue. A big 800G one for only €4.

Just had a slice of it an hour ago. Lovely it was.

Advertisement